Chapter 18: Baby

"Jisoo, why did you call us all here?" Jennie asked Jisoo while scrolling through social media.

"Nothing special but something important." Jisoo gave her a small smile while gazing at the door, waiting for Lisa.

Lisa entered the park with her cat Lego who was inside her backpack, peeking his head out.

"Hi guys!" She waved to them with a slight smile.

"Oh, you brought Lego with you? Awww so cute!" Jennie got up and took Lego in her arms and snuggled against him.

Lisa smiled at the sight of the two but the smile wasn't real, her happiness was just for show.

Jisoo's POV.

Even though Lisa was smiling, she couldn't fool me. I saw her grow up, I was there, we spent years together as trainees.

Who is she fooling with? Me or herself?

But whatever it takes, they deserve to know the truth, Rosè deserves to know about the truth.

The truth that the members had confessed to love me, the truth that we can no longer have the relation that we used to have, no longer build the friendship we used to have.

"Iet me just go get Rosè." I excused myself before turning around and walking away from them to look for Chaeyoung.

Jennie nodded at my direction with a gentle smile while Lisa closed her eyes, leaning against Lego.

"Baby!" Rosè came and stood infront of me before giving me a bone crushing hug, she had yet to acknowledge the other's presence.

"Baby?" Lisa shot her eyes open and stared at us in disbelief.

If it was Lisa or Jennie calling me this then it wouldn't have been so intense since they both play around a lot and call me what not, from baby to babygirl.

Rosè halted before breaking the hug and looking at the members with confusion. She looked at me, waiting for an answer, while on the other hand, Lisa too looked at me, waiting for an answer.

I held Rosè's hand and caressed it with my thumb and looked at Lisa, showing her our enterwined hands.

"Baby." I firmly stated before kissing the back of her hand.

The woman infront of me meant the whole universe for me, she meant the whole world for me, for me, she meant my life, my heartbeat.

"We're dating." I confirmed her inner thoughts and watched how her expressions didn't change one bit.

Jennie walked over to the both of us and put her hands over my and Rosè's enterwined hands.

"Congratulations darlings. I am so happy for the both of you. May lord bless you both and keep your relationship happy and healthy." She smiled with teary eyes, trying her best to hide it.

"I'm getting so emotional right now. All of our memories together just flashed before my eyes." She wiped her tears with her palm and smiled again, this time the smile reached to her eyes.

"Awww unnie, don't cry." Rosè engulfed her into a tight hug and consoled her by patting her back. "We will find someone amazing for you." She joked making Jennie hit her softly and going back to hugging her.

"Congratulations you guys." Lisa went over to Rosè and hugged her before kissing her cheek.

How dare you little shi—

Then she came over to me and gave me a side hug while patting my back.

"Congratulations...."