Chapter 04: I love Chaeyoung

"Unnie, who do you love the most out of all of us?" Rosè asks Jisoo.

Jenlisa were also curious to know her answer hence they too, turned their heads to her direction.

Jisoo gulped at all the stares she was getting from her members.

She had someone's name on her mind but she didn't have the heart to say it out loud, she never did.

Jisoo's eyes stared at each one of them directing from Rosè to Lisa and too the most intimidating pair of eyes, Jennie Kim.

She gulped and quickly retrieved her eyes from Jennie's.

"What question is this? I love you all equally." Jisoo whines getting defensive.

"That's not the answer we want." Jennie simply states with her gaze piercing holes into Jisoo.

Her state of panick calms down once her gaze meets with Rosè's soft pair of eyes.

Lisa is silent and doesn't speak much while eagerly waiting for the answer and wishing that it's her name that would come out of her unnie's mouth.

All Lisa could do was wonder why she felt this.

What's wrong with you Lalisa?

She questions herself, still silent.

"Please guys, I love you all. Case closed." Jisoo whines again.

This time Lisa looks up at her with a death glare, her tongue poking her cheek.

Receiving no response to her scary reaction, she gets pissed.

"Tell us Jisoo. Who do you choose?" Lisa asks, her voice screaming authority.

"I-I..... IchooseRosè." Jisoo says it altogether with heavy breathing.

"I-I love Chaeyoung." She declares.

Rosè's spoon falls out of her hand and onto the floor.

Jennie and Lisa stare at Jisoo as if she narrated a horror story to them. Their eyes widen and their voice is stuck in their throats.

Jennie gets teary eyed.

Lisa fights back her overwhelming emotions and let's silence be her healer.

But not being able to endure her emotions, Lisa runs out of the buffet and to her shared room with Rosè.

Jisoo, who was looking down at her plate of food had no idea when Lisa left the room.

She thinks of what she said and decides to rephrase it.

"I love Chaeyoung because only she listens to me, you two annoying children never listen." Jisoo shrugs her shoulders.

Rosè's happiness vanishes just at that one statement that left Jisoo's mouth. She feels her heart, heavy with the feeling of rejection that she never faced. Yet.

Jennie's tears dry off and never stream down her cheeks. A small smile of satisfaction creeps up on Jennie's lips.

Jisoo finally looks up after getting no response for her answer and sees an empty seat that belonged to Lisa.

Rosè instantly crouchs down to get the spoon as a excuse to not meet Jisoo's eyes.

Rosè gets up from her seat after picking up the spoon. She grabs her plate and bids her farewell to the other two girls.

"Bye guys. Goodnight, I have finished my dinner, will meet you tomorrow."

Jennie and Jisoo silently eat their food without uttering a word to each other and then soon leave to their shares bedroom.