Chapter 15: I love you

Rosè and Jisoo entered the garden while holding hands and swinging them back and forth.

It was a quite evening, not a lot of people were in the garden. It was peaceful, and calming.

No disturbance, no traffic, no crazy fans, only pure bliss to spend time with the one you love so dearly.

Both the girls were wearing causal attire, matching Pikachu t-shirts and jeans.

Jisoo gently leaned her head on Rosè's arm and closed her eyes, trusting Rosè with her entire body on her.

"Jisooya, there's something I want to tell you." Rosè nervously said.

Jisoo opened her eyes and looked up at Rosè as if she was admiring a work of art that cost more than a million.

Rosè's cute doe eyes, pink lips, perfect jawline, cute little nose, her milky skin, everything about her was so perfect to Jisoo's eyes.

Jisoo hummed, waiting for Rosè to speak again.

"I-I....I l-"

"I love you." Jisoo interrupted in between her words and completed Rosè sentence as she was stuttering but another fact was that she confessed her own feelings to the younger girl.

Rosè stopped walking and stared at something, completely frozen.

Jisoo held her hands and stood infront of her, she stared in her eyes to see any hint of hesitation or discomfort but she didn't see anything.

What she did see, were Rosè's red cheeks and her small smile.

She tippy-toed to reach Rosè and connected their lips together.

Just like they were to be, together.

"I..... Love..... You." Jisoo spoke into her lips.

Rosè stood frozen and did not reciprocate the lip. Jisoo bit her lower lip to make her kiss her back.

Rosè held her waist and pressed their bodies together. Jisoo held her neck and latched onto her shoulders.

"I love you." Rosè whispered, breaking the kiss and leaning her forehead against Jisoo's.

Jisoo hugged her out of the blue making Rosè fall back down with Jisoo on top of her.

They both fell on the soft grass and giggled like high school kids who's crush just talked to them.

"Love you." Rosè pecked her forehead.

Jisoo put her head on her chest and listened to her racing heart like it was the most beautiful rhythm in the world.

-

I hope the chapters is well written to you all. Let me know if this scene gave you any feels.