Chapter 07: Confession?

"Unnie!" Jennie comes running into Jisoo's arms who was waiting for her while leaning on the wardrobe.

She hugs Jisoo and smiles before pulling out of the hug and throwing some poses with her dress that she wore for the special day.

Jisoo was taking her to a restaurant

Jisoo was taking her to a restaurant. Well, of course, just to eat dinner but in her head, Jennie took it as a date.

Hence, she was so happy.

"We're matching! Yahh!" Jennie hugged her again.

Jisoo giggled at the younger ones child-like behaviour.

"You are so cute Jendukie." Jisoo said, pinching her cheeks.

Jennie flicked her hair back and smirked. "I know. Anyways, let's go!"

"Ungrateful brat." Jisoo muttered.

"I heard it." Jennie folded her arms together giving Jisoo a bombastic side eye.

( Lol! I can kinda predict the comments. )

"Glad you did." Jisoo chuckled and lead her out of their room.

"Let me be your man tonight." Jisoo held her hand as they walked down the stairs to go out to the nearby restaurant.

I wish you could be my man forever. Not just tonight. Jennie faked a smile when in reality, her heart was pounding because today she was going to take a very big step.

×

"After you, my lady." Jisoo held the door open for Jennie, being a gentlewomen. ( I guess? )

Jennie giggled before going inside and sitting on one of the empty tables.

It was a fancy restaurant with a very minimalist but modern design. There was a chandelier hung on the ceiling in the centre. Very thing about the restaurant screamed luxury.

Jisoo continued her little act and pulled out a chair for Jennie. Jennie smiled at the mere thought of falling in love with Jisoo and spending her life with her.

But it was just a thought not reality. Yet.

Jisoo then went on and sat infront of Jennie and called the waitress by raising her hand in the air. "Miss."

The waitress heard her call and walked towards them witha gentle and polite smile on her face.

When she reached their table, she widened her eyes and put a hand over her mouth.

"Ji-Ji-Jisoo? Kim Jisoo?" She asked being awestruck.

"Yeah? I mean, am I not a Korean?....... Wait? Are you a blink?" Jisoo asked with a smile of amusement.

"I am a total blink! My god! Can I take a picture with you?" She asked, already pulling out her phone.

"Sure." Jisoo smiled at her.

The waitress turned in Jennie's direction to pose for camera but dropped her phone in shock after she saw Jennie.

"Kim Jennie is here too? Oh great heavens! What good did I do in my past life?" She asked to herself while picking her phone.

"Can I please get a photo and autograph from the both of you? You are my bias Jisoo!" The waitress said.

Jisoo cheerfully smiled. "Of course! Jenduk come!" She called to Jennie who stood there with a polite smile on her face.

×

The waitress came back with there food in her hands on a tray.

She smiled to them and left after bowing as a sign of respect.

Jisoo started to devour her plate but stopped mid-way when she saw Jennie not eating and just watching her with a unreadable expression.

"What happened Jenduk? Eat." She said, gesturing to Jennie's plate of food.

Jennie obeyed her and started eating without a word.

She looked up at Jisoo and chuckled.

Jisoo stared at her with a sassy look. "What?"

"Your mouth unnie." Jennie smiled and grabbed a tissue from the tissue box on the table.

She leaned towards Jisoo and put her hand up that was holding the tissue.

Something in her snapped and she did something she never imagined she's have the guts to.

Instead of wiping her face with the tissue, Jennie leaned more and kissed her on the lips and sucked the food from the corner of her lips.

Jisoo's eyes widened, she sat there, frozen, she couldn't form words or speak because Jennie was literally on top of her.

Jennie pulled out, breathless. She huffed to catch some air on her lungs and sat back down on her seat with a shocked expression.

"I.... Jisoo I-...... I am sorry." She said bursting in tears and running away from the restaurant after grabbing her purse with her.

Was this some kind of confession? Jisoo thought to herself while touching her lips.