Chapter 05: A chance

Lisa barges into her room and closes the door shut with a loud thud.

She gets inside the comfort of her blanket, grabs a pillow and covers her face with it as loud and ugly sobs escaped her mouth.

Thankfully, all the rooms in the hotel were sound proof.

"Why Jisoo why?! Why do I feel pain and you don't?"

"Why do I feel rejected when you never said no?!".......... "When I never confessed............ That Kim Jisoo, I love you."

"Why?!"

"Why do you not love me?! Why was it Chaeyoung's name that you took?!"

"Why unnie? Why?"

She loudly screamed into the pillow to vent her pain and emotions out.

This was weird for Lisa because she never felt such a thing, love. She never experienced it. Yet.

×

Lisa walked out of her room as she was not able to sleep.

She slowly tippy-toes out of the room to not wake Rosè up.

She sighs when once out of the room. She thinks of where to go to calm herself and comfort herself.

"Yes! That place is perfect."

×

Jisoo tosses and turns but her sleep was not coming to visit her anytime soon.

She sighs frustrated, and slowly pushed the blanket off her body to not disturb Jennie's sleep.

She tippy-toes out of the room and thinks of a place to go that would make all her worries disappear.

"Yep! Definitely."

×

Lisa sits on the beach, the sand sticking to her clothes but she didn't care

She almost fell in love with the sight before her eyes.

Ever since small, Lisa dreamed of going to the beach at night and sitting under the moonlight with the waves of the ocean as music. She had always dreamed of coming here with the person she loves in the future.

And guess her dreams came true.

What Lisa didn't notice was Jisoo's presence beside her who was also staring at the moon like her.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Jisoo suddenly spoke, startling Lisa.

She flinched at first but didn't say anything or look at Jisoo.

"I love the moon. What about you Lisa?" Jisoo asks, staring at the moon as if her precious life was inside it.

Lisa faintly smiled at that and looked at Jisoo. She hugged her knees close to her chest and looked into Jisoo's eyes that had yet to meet hers.

"I love you."

Jisoo's smile disappeared. She turned to Lisa with a serious face, Lisa was equally serious, if not then more but it's just that her smile made her appear non serious.

Jisoo opened her mouth to speak but got cut off by Lisa taking her hands in hers and caressing the back of her hands with her thumb.

"I love you Kim Jisoo. And I mean it, the exact way you are thinking I mean it in." She kissed Jisoo's hands.

She decided to leave Jisoo alone on the beach to let her think upon her words.

I hope I have a chance. Lisa thought while walking away.

I don't know if I'll give you a chance. Jisoo thought while watching Lisa walk away.

×

Jennie opened her eyes because she was nowhere near sleeping.

I think, maybe I have a chance. She thought and pulled the blanket over her head to finally sleep.

×

Rosè opened her eyes to nothingness. She didn't feel like sleeping because her emotions and questions were eating her out.

Why don't I have a chance? She thought and closed her eyes again to take rest from all the overthinking in her mind.