Chapter 03: Lisayah, carry me to bed

"Oh my God!" Jennie dramatically huffs after lifting the heavy luggage all the way to her shared hotel room with Jisoo upstairs.

Jisoo chuckles and takes the luggage from Jennie's hand. "I will take it from here."

Jennie lazily walks to their rooms and twists the door knob to open it. She throws her shoes in the doorway and straight away jumps on the bed.

Jisoo carries the luggage to their room and shuts the door with her leg. She removes her footwear and places it neatly beside Jennie's. Then she jumps on the bed and lands right beside Jennie.

She turns to Jennie and places her hand on her waist and smiles at her while observing her calm and relaxed face.

"You're so cute Jendukie." She says and places her leg on Jennie's closed legs and kisses her cheeks.

Jennie's heart starts doing weird things again. Her heart starts beating fast and her cheeks heat up. A smile makes its way onto her lips. She bites her lower lip to hide the smile.

×

"Yah! Park Chaeyoung! Help me!" Lisa yells at Rosè who watches her struggle with the suitcase but she didn't care enough to pay attention to the maknae.

She was too deep in her thoughts.

What's wrong with you Chaeng? Why are you thinking about Jisoo unnie when she isn't even here? She must be enjoying her time with Jennie unnie.

Rosè sighs before turning to Lisa. "Give that to me. You go and open the door." She takes it from Lisa's hands and somehow manages to bring it upstairs.

Lisa was waiting for her at the door with a smile as if she was the waitress of the hotel.

She points her hand to the room and welcomes Rosè. "Welcome miss Chaeyoung."

Rosè couldn't help but giggle at Lisa's cute actions. She brought the suitcase inside and closed the door. She throws herself into Lisa's arms and whines.

"Lisayah, carry me to bed, please."

Lisa without any hesitation smoothly lifts her up and walks to the bed.

Rosè wraps her arms around her neck and rests her head on her shoulder.

×

"Jennie unnie, come here. Fast." Lisa calls Jennie to check out the beach view.

Jennie comes running cutely and jumps on Lisa's back.

"Wow!" Jennie stares at the beach with widened eyes.

"Wow! Jisoo unnie look!" Rosè comes and stands beside Jenlisa carrying Jisoo.

Jisoo hung her legs around Rosè's torso and wrapped her hands around her neck.

She turned her neck towards the beach view. Rosè turns to the side so Jisoo could easily look at the beach.

"Wow!" Jisoo gasps with wide eyes.

Rosè's eyes unintentionally shift to Jisoo's face. "Wow!" She says while looking at Jisoo with loving eyes.