Chapter 09: Life is hard

Jenlisa for y'all.

-

Jennie sat under the morning sunlight and stared into the ocean.

Listening to the waves and observing them as if it was her own music mv. She had a lot to say to Jisoo, a lot to know from her but she had no guts to face her.

A tear dropped from her eye without her consent and she instantly wiped it off after she heard Lisa's voice.

"Oh, Jennie?" Lisa came and sat beside Jennie in her denim shorts and plain white t-shirt with Jerry on it.

"Yeah, just reflecting on some moments of my life." Jennie gave her a smile although it didn't come her the heart.

Lisa formed an 'O' with her mouth and stared at the ocean like Jennie was doing.

The calm and cool breeze made her close her eyes. She leaned back and placed her hands on either side of her waist to support her torso.

Jennie was sitting while hugging her knees to her chest.

Lisa scooted a little close to her and rested her head on Jennie's shoulder. Returning the gesture, Jennie leaned her head on Lisa's head and closed her eyes.

"Life is so hard Jennie." Lisa said, acknowledging Jennie as her bestfriend instead of a older bandmate.

Jennie hummed in response.

"When life is hard, things are about to go the right way. The night is the darkest when it's about to be sunrise." Jennie said, offering her comforting words to the younger despite the pain that she was carrying herself.

Almost as if telling this to herself, rather than to the younger one.

Lisa smiles although things were eating her up now.

Lisa's POV.

I really felt those words of Jennie unnie deep inside.

'When life is hard, things are about to go the right way. The night is the darkest when it's about to be sunrise.'

Life is hard right now, but things will go right once we talk it out. But we don't have the strength to do that.

I wish I didn't say those words of truth to her, I wish I could turn back time and tell her that it was yet another flirty joke of mine.

But it was not.

My feelings are not a joke.

I feel like I have done something wrong. But it's not my fault, I can't control what my heart wants.

"Jennie, am I wrong if I like someone, knowing that they will never love me back?" I asked her, still resting on her shoulder, I felt warmth, comfort and love in her presence.

"Maybe we are on the same ship Lisa. No, you are not wrong."

( Someone please tell them that they ARE on the same ship. Be careful, it might sink if you let too many emotions on board. )

Am I not wrong?

"Love is never wrong. I love someone too..... And maybe I have hurt them, broken their trust by my actions. It's really hard Lisa." Jennie said with a faint smile lingering on her lips.

"Don't worry Jennie, when it gets hard, things are about to go the right way." I smiled at her one last time before leaving her alone to go pack my stuff.

End of Lisa's POV.

×

Jennie's POV.

I watched as Lisa left me alone.

Well, what's new?

I have always been left alone my whole life. My fans, my family, my friends and now, my love.

Everyone leaves me alone directly or indirectly. Doesn't matter.

I tried so hard, I literally practiced proposing to her infront of the mirror a thousand times when she was out.

Yet, all I did, was mess things up for the both of us.

Our relationship can't be put back together.

We have fallen apart, just like broken pieces of a glass that can't be put together anymore.

I feel disgusted in myself for kissing her when she didn't even want it!

Everything that I build up over the years with her and I let it slide back down in the gutter, and I can't believe I opened the door myself.

When my feelings were messed up, unclear, everything was perfect. When my feelings have tidyed up, cleared, everything went down the drain.

Why!? Just Why?!

I let my loud screams fill up the silence on the beach, my pain was louder than any sound my mouth left but was it audible to anyone? No.

I let my head drop in my hands as I clutched my forehead because my head started to spin and everything was blurred and unclear.

It felt as if I was going blind.

"Jennie!!"

I heard Jisoo scream and run to me but before I do anything, I passed out.

-

Y'all, what do you think is the age of my writing? The higher the number, the better I am. The lower the number, the better I need to become. Be honest.