26/ Office Romance 🔞

(A few months later)

Win's POV

Bright leans down and whispers against my ear, "You look so fucking cute. All flustered and beautiful in front of me."

"What are you saying? I am going to lose it if you don't start moving now!" I complain with my fingers digging into the coat around Bright's shoulders. Only his pants are moved down a little, and mine is tangling on one leg as he moves, literally fucking me against the wall in the private room in my office.

"Say the word." He breathes out, and I notice that he's on the edge of control.

"Sh-shit. Start moving already!"

"What's the word?"

"Please! I am going to lose it if you don't move now."

"Yeah? How do you want it?" Bright pulls back till the tip is out and then slams inside. I gasp at the feeling but try to be as silent as possible.

"I- I don't know."

"Do you want it hard?"

"Y-yes. Yes."

"As you want, baby."

Bright pulls back, turns me around, and presses my face against the wall. His hand clasps around my neck, and he pounds inside once again. An involuntary moan escapes my lips as he does as told. He starts with slow and long thrusts before moving faster.

My hands rest against the wall, and soon after, he holds my hands from behind, and his fingers intertwine with mine. I feel his breath against my ears and the soft moans that escape his lips.

As we both get close, one of Bright's hands clasps around my member, with the other holding my waist. He comes in the condom while I do against the wall right after he does. My knees give up, so I slide down and sit on the ground.

"Damn. I am going to die." I sigh and rest my forehead against the wall.

I groan when I notice the stains on the walls.

"I'll clean them. Let me help you." After buckling up, Bright pulls me up and makes me sit on the bed in the private room. I am glad he at least decided to take me into the private room inside my office room. It is the room where I can have some free time away from the employees outside.

"Why did you even come to the office?" I complain, watching as he wipes the walls.

"You told me a few days back. You like office romance."

"But! But I didn't mean it for you to barge in and- and do this! What if we got caught?"

"Oh, baby, we didn't get caught, alright? I can assure you that we won't get caught. Well, if you are up for it, do you want to take a few more risks? It's exciting that way to play with the fire." he says with a smirk.

I glare in his direction and check my phone for the countdown. "We only have two hundred and thirty-six days until we immigrate, Bright! We have come this far, not for your hormones to ruin it!" I exclaim.

"Calm down. We won't get caught," he smirks again as if that solves everything here!

~.~

A few days later, while doing my office work, I receive an email from Luke. My eyes widen in surprise when I see an attached image of a wedding invitation with Luke and Dove's names on it. It comes to me as a surprise, so I forward it to Bright, who shows an equal reaction to mine.

Bright:
I am on my way.

Me:
On your way to where?

He doesn't reply, so I call Luke to congratulate him on the whole thing.