10/ Husband's Boyfriend🔞

Win's POV

I look around in the darkness and wait for the electricity to come soon. It takes only a minute to come, and when it does, Bright looks at me with a little smile.

"Reminds me of that night," he says.

"What?"

"Should I be mad at you or pleased about the fact that... this isn't the first time?" he asks me.

"What do you mean?" I ask, not really understanding his question.

"We had an anonymous hook-up, didn't we?" he asks.

My face heats at his words, and I quickly look away, totally embarrassed by the fact that he knew. He might've known it because the electricity went off just now... and the situation is quite familiar...

"It was... a long story. I was wondering how to tell you... you might be mad at me for that." I say.

"Not really. I took your first time, right?"

"Uh-huh."

"Why did you do that, though?" he asks.

"It was Love's plan. She set it up. I didn't want it at first but when I saw a girl with you... I couldn't stop myself." I truthfully say.

"Mmm. Do you think I didn't know that it was you?" he asks.

"W-what? You knew???" I ask.

"Yeah. I saw you enter the nightclub before me. And then the guy who claimed to be with me for the night seemed so familiar. I didn't want to believe it was you until I checked the time. I looked through your belongings that night." I say.

"Oh god. Didn't you hate me for that?"

"I was confused. I didn't regret it, but I felt sorry for Love. I thought you were secretly gay, and you went for things like that behind her back. For some reason, I didn't mind it at all. I know I am a bad friend, but I liked you a lot to care." he blatantly replies.

Bright lies closely next to me with his hand playing with my shirt material. I watch with wondering eyes. He looks so handsome.

"I am sorry for saying that to you. Asking you not to come here again." I say.

"It's fine. I understand your situation." he plays with the hem of my shirt and raises it a little, showing a bit of my skin. I bite my lower lip and look down as he draws a circle on my exposed skin.

I don't look at him as I am too shy. We are both aware of our feelings, and we are so close to each other. Now what?

"That night. We couldn't see each other because it was too dark," Bright speaks again.

"Y-yeah."

"Neither could you call my name." he slips his hand under my shirt.

"   "

"Now that all the problems are solved. How about you try moaning my name?" he asks.

"H-huh?"

Bright kisses my cheek and the corner of my lips while looking into my eyes. And the next thing I know, he slips his hand into my pants.

"Y-you-"

"I am running out of patience, you know."

He moves on the bed and puts his legs on either side of my body before pulling down my pants with my underwear. Bright is so straightforward, and he never hesitates when doing anything. Last time too, he simply removed my clothes without hesitating.