69. The War Begins 🔥

Raghav POV

Chandani was lying in my arms after we discussed about the war.

"I can feel it's close now."

She mumbled, referring to the war that was looming over us. The dark clouds in the sky covered the moon within them.

"So do I, my love!"

I replied, my fingers playing with the unfurled strands of her hair. My other hand caressed her belly lovingly.

"Should we send a peace treaty to them?"

She asked me, gazing at her belly. She must be thinking of the little life that's growing inside her womb.

"Do you really think Yuddhjeet will ponder upon it?"

I enquired, pecking her forehead.

"I don't think so."

She replied, inhaling sharply.

"Without Rashmi, all his strength has died, so it would be better if we launch an attack on them now."

I groaned, stroking her head lovingly.

"We should do it tomorrow morning without waiting for the first attack. They have made their first move by killing our men and Ranveer bhaiya. He may be alive somewhere, but for the world, he is dead."

She asserted, glancing at me with courage in her gaze.

"Don't worry about our baby, Chandani. She is destined to take birth in this world. She will build her own legacy without the support of our name."

I assured her, and she nodded. Her grip tightened around me, and she planted a kiss on my cheek.

"I want you, Raghav before all this begins officially."

She implored me, her orbs turned demanding, and in a swift motion, I lay her under me, hovering over her.

"I love how you are becoming bolder about your demands."

I whispered, making her chuckle, as I bit the skin on her neck lovingly. She moaned in a gentle voice. It's been since I have heard her moaning under me. She felt irresistible at this moment. My hand slowly slid on her back, and with one move I untied the knot of her blouse.

"Ishhhhh! You've become good in that now."

She jeered me, giggling in between.

"I had learnt it a whole day, and you.....you came to me without a blouse."

I reminded her of our wedding night, when we had made love for the first time. Her lissom arms sheathed my nape as I started imparting gentle kisses all over her face and neck.

She started breathing heavily, and I could feel getting harder down there. I slowly slid down her blouse, revealing her round beautiful bosom to me. Parting my lips, I grabbed it between my teeth gently.

"Ahhhhh!"

She moaned, as I began licking her erect bud.

"Ishhh! Raghavvv!"

I could die a million times to listen to this moan, my name with her 'ishh'. She clutched my shoulder cloth, and started pulling it down. I straightened up for a while, and removed it completely of my upper body.

Her mangalsutra hung on her neck. I left a cascade of kisses on her abdomen, followed by her waist.

"Ummmm....!"

Her head rolled backwards, her fists tightened on the mattress we were lying upon. Gradually, I undid the knot of her lehenga, sliding it lower.

"Anhhh!" She moaned under her breath, when I blew air over there. Her head turned side wards.