Author's Note

Hello, dear readers. It has been a pleasure writing this story for you. Especially since it was during COVID. I would like to announce that I will be editing the book because I realized it has a lot of grammar errors. I apologize for that; when I was writing this, it was on my phone because I did not have a computer. So because of that, I missed a lot of mistakes. Although I haven't written in 3 years because I was focused on school, I have never left Wattpad. I just never felt inspired anymore. It's also because I feel like I could have done better with this work. I will not be unpublishing this book, but I will be posting another one. Please be patient with me because I am going away for college, so it will be slow. I'm trying to get back into my love for writing, so I am a bit rusty. I am also thinking of writing another book, and it will be about Felix and Marinette's married life and the challenges that they face. I don't know when writing will start because I have to read through the book so that I can see what I am changing. Or I might just rewrite the whole book completely with them not having any miraculous.

Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Sincerely, Author.

Comment below if you have any questions.