1. Where are we??

( THE CHARACTERS USED ARE NOT MINE THEY BELONG TO THE MAKERS OF THE MANGA)
||This happens after Deku told bakugo about one for all||

3 PERSON POV

A green haired boy and blonde haired boy walked in the class room. The whole class emediatly stared at them.

"Where where you two" the teacher asks

"W-we where ju-" the green haired boy started saying. But got cutt off by the blonde one.

"Deku asked me to help him train" the blonde boy said practically screaming. Everyone was still staring at them.

"Well I don't really care. But next time come here on time" the teacher said turning back to the bord. The two boys went to they're seats.

"Anyway, can someone tell me what 2,504 times 248 is?" The teacher said looking at the class. A girl with black hair put her hand up.

" Yes yaoyorozu" the teacher said pointing to the girl.

"The answers is 62,0992" the girl said excited. The teacher nodded to let the girl know it was correct.

~•time skip•~

"Hello class" mr.aizawa said on a annoyed tone.

"Hello Mr. Aizawa" the class responded in sync

" For today I thought we switch gym up a little." Mr. aizawa said looking at the class who looked bored." Really know one??"

"Today we are going to be fight actual villains" all might said while bursting in the room.

"Thank you for ruining the surprise" Mr. Aizawa said on an angry tone"anyway get you're hero costumes on we are going to the training facilities"

~•time skip again•~

"Welcome class 1A" midnight said " Now kids I will be letting the villains loose. The villains are pretty week but if you have trouble fighting them just get out of the ring"

"CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP SO WE CAN FIGHT THEM" Katsuki yelled at the teacher angrily.

"BEGIN" the teacher yelled and the villains came in the ring. Class 1A was fighting like their life depended on it. Bakugo was exploding shit and Deku was throwing kicks all over the place. After a while most of the villains where defeated. There where only two villains left.

"Guys we have to work together to stop them" eijiro said a little panicked.

"Yeah" ochaco said looking at Deku.

" We will have to split up and that way it will be easier to defeat them" Deku said in a hurry.

" That is the smartest way" momo said.

" Then bakugo, kirishima, kaminari, yaoyorozu, jiro, ashido, Uraraka, and todoroki come with me so we can defeat the one on the right. The rest van defeat the one on the left" Deku said looking at the villain.

They split up and started fighting. There where big explosion and other things coming from the ring.

"Haha you fools i don't only have one quirk. So now I am going to send you in another univers. YOU will either succeed to free the word or die trying. But i am pretty sure you will fail." the villain on the right said to the kids. And before anyone can do anything they just suddenly turned in to dust.

"WHERE ARE THE KIDS" Mr. Aizawa started shouting. " I thought you found villains that didn't have dangerous quirks all might"

"That was a twist. He said that his second quirk was a secret so how could I have known" all might said frustrated. Mr. Aizawa went in the ring to see if there was anyone there. Most of the kids where except: midorya, bakugo, kirishima, kaminari, yaoyorozu, jiro, ashido, Uraraka, and todoroki.

"Great we lost some of them" Mr. Aizawa said sarcastically.

"We have to start a rescue mission for them emediatly." Midnight said hedding to the door" and bring the other students to school again"

~•°with the lost students°•~

Deku pov
I slowly openend my eyes to see a light blue sky. Was the training facility broken?? And why was I on the ground and why are there trees around me? I quickly got up and I started feeling a sharp pain in my head.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE WE?" kacchan started yelling.

"Yeah where are we?" Denki said panicking.

"Let's not panick and find everyone" momo said trying to calm everyone down.

"Your right yaumomo" Mina said from behind.

" Well we have bakugo, midorya, kaminari, yaoyorozu, ashido and me"  Eijiro said looking at everyone.

"That means we are missing Uraraka, jiro, todoroki" I said

"Me and jiro are here" a voice from behind said. I looked back to see ochaco and kyoka.

" And I am here" A deper voice said it sounded like shoto to see if it was him. And thank god it was him.

" Now that we found everyone. WHERE ARE WE???" denki started screaming and running in a circle around eijiro.

" I don't really know mayb- " And before i could finish my sentence kacchan interrupted me

" YOU DAM NERD, didn't you hear the villain he said he is going to teleport us in different universe." katsuki said slowly.

" Bakugo is right" momo said rubbing her chin.

" OKE GREAT WE FIGURED OUT THAT WE ARE IN A Completely Different UNVERSE WHERE WE DON'T KNOW Anything" denki said pulling his hair and running around.

" Hey kami calm down" enjiro the started hugging kaminari to calm him down " But bakubro did the villain say how to get back" kirishima continued.

" No i didn't" kacchan said looking at me" Hey deku did you hear anything?"

" I heard something about death, but nothing else. " i responded trying to remember what the villain said.

" He said: YOU will either succeed to free the word or die trying.' shoto said on a emotion less voice. How was he so calm.

" Well i guess we have to find out the secrets of this world and help defeated the criminal master mind." i said thinking about what we can discover.

"maybe its smart to find someone who knows more about this word and the creatures here" kyoka said interested. Wich was a little wierd considering she usually wan't interested in anything

" LET'S GO I WANT TO FIGHT SOMETHING" kacchan said angrily. Then we all strated walking west.

..................................................................................

Thanks 4 reading.

WORDS READ: 1044