11. First mission for us

(THE CHARACTERS USED ARE NOT MINE THEY BELONG TO THE MAKERS OF THE MANGA)

3 person pov

It had been a week or so since Izuku and Eijiro got their katanas. Izuku hasn't gotten a mission yet so he is practicing swinging his sword in Gyomei's garden. Eijiro left for his first mission that afternoon. It was now almost dark outside.

" Hello young izuku" gyomei said as he walked up to the green haired boy. Izuku jumped back.

" O hello Mr. Himejima." Izuku answered as he looked at gyomei. He then proceeded to put his katana into its holder.

" I see you haven't gotten a mission
yet" ( no he can not see but you know what I mean). Gyomei said.

" No no I haven't," Izuku said. Right at that moment izuku's Kasugai crow came flying to him.

" Caw- caw Izuku midoriya report to mount Takao caw" Tori, izuku's bird said ( Tori means bird in Japanese)

" Then I will let you head off young Izuku," gyomei said while walking off.

" Let's go shall we Tori?" Izuku asked his Kasugai crow.

" Yes, follow me," the crow said while taking flight. Izuku followed his crow. Izuku was running at quite a high speed.

*~•© time skip ©•~

Izuku pov

I  was already halfway there. I wonder if tanjiro, zenitsu or the boy with the boar mask are going to be there. Maybe my friends will be there. I continued running until someone bumped into me. I looked back to see who it was and....

" LOOK WHERE YOU'RE GOING YOU DAMN NERD '' Katsuki yelled. He was wearing the demon slayer corps uniform. He had his katana in the holder who was hung up on his belt. I then looked at him again and saw that he had gotten a haori. His haori is  white and has small explosions all over it.
" But y-you are the o-one who b-bumped into me" I stuttered out. I don't know why I was stuttering but I couldn't stop it.
" SHUT UP YOU DAMN EXTRA" Katsuki shouted at me in response.

Shoto pov

I was walking to my mission when I saw katsuki and Izuku arguing. Well not really arguing more like katsuki screaming at izuku. When I looked at izuku I saw that he got a haori from someone. It was a green haori with nothing on it. He had the demon slayer corps uniform on. When I got closer I decided to greet them.

Izuku pov

" O hello midoriya and bakugou" a voice from behind said. I quickly turned to see who it was. To my surprise it was Shoto.
He had two katanas on his back. Shoto was also wearing the demon slayer uniform. He also had gotten a haori. His haori is divided in two. On one side it was white which faded to blue and on the other it was orange which faded to red. The bottom of the orange side were blue flames. ( A/n: I inspired the blue flames by shoto's cold flames)

" Hello Todoroki," I answered politely. Katsuki just scoffed.

" Are you two also going on a mission to mount Takao?" Shoto questioned.

" Yes, but I don't know about kacchan," I responded.

" OF COURSE I AM GOING TO MOUNT TAKAO. MR. FLAMEY HAIR TOLD ME THERE ARE GOING TO BE TWO OF THE OTHER HASHIRA THERE." Katsuki screamed angrily. Though I don't get what he was angry at. .

We then started heading towards the mountain. My Kasugai crow was guiding us there.

~•~= Time skip again 😝 =~•~

Still Izuku pov

When I got to the mountain in about 10  minutes. It was very high which meant we had to climb a lot. (A/n: mount Takao is a touristic mountain but I don't know anything else  about it. So let's just pretend that it's like mount natagumo)

" YOUR TELLING ME WE HAVE TO CLIMB THIS WHOLE FUCKING MOUNTAIN"  katsuki said in frustration.

" Yes I think so," Shoto replied. We then started hiking the mountain.

3 person pov

When the three boys got to the middle of the hike they started hearing screams. The three boys looked around but couldn't pinpoint the place where the sound was coming from.

" Should we split up and try to find the sound?" Shoto suggested.

" As much as I want to leave you two behind I heard that the demon on this mountain is part of the twelve kizuki" katsuki said in an unusually calm tone.

" Yeah kacchan is right. If there is a demon here who is part of the twelve kizuki we can't split up on its way to dangerous" Izuku told Shoto.

" Then let's start searching for the sound. There could be someone in trouble" Shoto said. The boys started running left and then right. They did that for a while until they got to a spot with a big rock and thin trees. There was a pretty big house behind the rock. Around the rock where.....

" W-w-what" Izuku choked out. All around the big rock were corpses and skeletons. Some of the corpses looked new, some looked very old and some didn't even have flesh anymore. Some of them had broken heads, others had ripped limbs. Some of the people had a demon slayer corps uniform on. Somewhere to the right of the rock was a woman who was whining in pain. She had a missing arm and one of her eyes was cut. The woman was wearing a demon slayer corps uniform. Next to her was a broken katana.

" K-k-kill me p-p-please" the woman begged. 

" Miss we are going to save you so don't worry" Izuku reassured the woman. He ran up to her and bent down next to her.

" J-just d-do i-it" the woman continued begging. Katsuki and Shoto walked over to the woman and Izuku.

" Calm down, you are going to be fine, just hold on," Izuku continued telling the woman. The woman then picked up the  katana next to her and stabbed herself in the heart. Blood started streaming out of her wound. She then choked up more  blood and closed her remaining eye. Her head slit down and she stopped breathing.

" No no no" Izuku started muttering.

" O so I see that my mother hasn't cleaned that one" a girl's voice said in disgust.

°°°°°°′°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Thank u for reading

Happy birthday my baby denki kaminari

My POOKIE WOOKIE ( I do not simp for him)

Have a good night/day

Word count: 1006