7. Last step of training

( THE CHARACTERS USED ARE NOT MINE THEY BELONG TO THE MAKERS OF THE MANGA)

3 person pov

It was a sunny day. It had been 2 months since the kids began they're training. Everyone was pretty good at swinging a sword. Some of them where fast others got stronger or atentive to the thing around them. It was now time to learn they're respective breathing styles. The hashira that had to mentor decided to teach them how to regulate they're breathing together. After that they will teach them how to use breathing styles. So all of the hashira and the ua kids where on a giant grass field. The wind was blowing and the smell of flowers was everywhere. The ua kids where stitting on the ground and chit chatting about how they train with they're mentors. Katsuki was yelling about how good he was at everything. Eijiro was trying to make katsuki stop yelling but the other kids knew that woulden't do anything. Momo showed everyone her medicine and poisons. Jiro and uraraka where proud of her for making a new kind of poison on her own.

The hashira on the other hand where disscusing how to teach the kids the special kind of breathing. Well not really talking more like kyojuro and tengen screaming how good they're tutee's are. Gyomei giving idea's and mitsuri agreeing with them. Shinobu was also suggesting ways to teach the kids they're breathing methods and Giyuu was just standing there and looking at the ground. It looked like a mess. The birds found it too noisy and flew away. Now it was just the bright sun and the refreshing smell of flowers. The hashira finally came to a decideon. They would make the kids breathe right all the time. So the hahira then walked up in front of the kids.

" So kids before you can learn a breathing style you must learn how to breathe in the correct way at all times" Gyomei explained calmly. Izuku looked intrigued by what they where going to learn.

" So get up and stand like us" Shinobu said while standing on one leg with the other one bended. Her hands where put together. The other hashira joined her and the kids did as well.

" Now close your eyes and take deep breaths like this" Mitsuri said excitedly. The kids then closed their eyes and took deep breaths in and out. The hashira then continued to explain how they should breathe. The kids caught on pretty quick but lost it in a few seconds and it also needed their full concentration.

" Now you mustbe able to do this constantly without stopping or thinking about it. " Tengen explained to the kids.

" So from now on me and the other hashira will pay attention to the way you breathe and if you stop breathing correctly we will give you a little slap" kyojuro continued.

" Do we need to breathe like this even when we sleep?" Momo asked curiously.

" Yes at all time" Shinobu answered. " Now we will start training with the wooden sword and keep in mind you have to breathe like this even when you fight. " She continued.

The hashira then handed a wooden sword to each kid. And the kids took their places. When tengen said go the kids began swinging with their wooden swords.

" And swing and swing" tengen screamed after each swing. The other hashira paid close attention to how the kids where breathing. When someone did it wrong one of the hashira would hit the back of their head. First to get it wrong was denki then followed ochaco and then kyoka and so on. After a few hours sunset came and the hashira decided to call it a day.
“ So we will be paying close attention to your breaths and keep training you and when you all control your breaths we will meet up again and teach you your breathing styles “ kyojuro explained. Then each hashira with the kids they had to mentor left.
~•~° time skip 6 weeks °~•~
It was now officially Summer. The sun was shining brightly and the birds where chirping. The fresh smell of flowers was everywhere. The hashira and their tutees where on the field where they where six weeks ago. Now the kids each had a nichirin blade. It was borrowed from they're Masters. All the kids could now do the right breathing style with out even thinking about it. The kids  where in front of they're mentors. The mentors nodded to each other and started explaining to the kids how to use their respective breathing styles. Shoto had to keep switching so he could learn both of the breathing styles ( A/N: I am sorry but I don't know how to explain breathing styles.)
The kids started practicing while swinging they're sword. Shoto, katsuki, momo and izuku chough on from the beginning so the could easily use they're respective breathing styles. For the others it was s little harder but at one point the chough on as well. They couldn't do it perfectly but it was a start.
“ You guys are doing great so we will give you a little break to catch up to your friends before we head out.” Mitsuri announced loudly.
The kids then found a spot to sit on and sat in a circle.
“ So how has your training been guys ? “ Momo asked politely.
“Very well actually” kyoka answered quitely but loud enough for everyone to hear. “ Masters uzui’s are nice.” She continued. Denkt nodded in agreement. It looked like he wanted to say something but decided against it.

" Me and midobro have been training non stop . Our mentor it though. Like really manly" eijiro said with a gleam in his eye.

" Well my tutor is way better at speed " katsuki blurted out.

" Well I find my tutor quite smart she invented a poison all on her own" momo said with a proud tone. Later the mentors called the kids they had to tutor to head towards the estates.

______________________

Thank for reading !!!!!!!

Get some rest

Word count:  1020

And have an awesome day