3. I get it now

( THE CHARACTERS USED ARE NOT MINE THEY BELONG TO THE MAKERS OF THE MANGA)
Reader pov

"Well do you still want to know more about our world" tanjiro asked.

"Yes please" deku answered

"But first I have to ask you two things." Tanjiro said calmly.

"I guess" deku said a little worried about what tanjiro could ask.

" Number one: what are you wearing and second why do you call it 'our world' I mean there are no other worlds" he said looking directly it to deku's eyes.

" I can't actually answers this without ask you something first." Deku said on a serious voice.

"Can we maybe go deeper in to the forest where no one can see or hear us" momo said a little paranoid.

" I guess" tanjiro said a little confused but he started walking towards the middle of the forest. All the kids started following him. When they got to the middle Zenitsu and tanjiro found a tree trunk to sit on the UA students sat on the ground in front of tanjiro and Zenitsu. While Inosuke started running around like an idiot.

" So can we trust you with something super important." deku asked on a very serious tone.

" Yes, but why would you trust us i mean we just met?" zenitsu said with a confused look on his face.

" Well you tree seem like you could help us" deku said. then he looked at the other students and asked. " Can i tell them?" 

" right now they kind of seem like the best option. What do you guys say?" Kyoka said while looking at the others to respond. The rest of the students just nodded and the quiet half and half boy started talking.

" We aren't from this universe." he said with a calm and emotionless voice.

"WHAT THE HELL." zenitsu started screaming " SO YOU'RE LIKE ALIENS" zenitsu continued screaming.

" zenitsu please calm down and let them continue" tanjiro said trying to calm zenitsu down.

" In our universe there are something called quirks. Quirks are some kind of special talent everyone gets born with. Actually mostly everyone. And some people get driven by their brain to do bad stuff like kill people destroy the word etcetera. So there to stop those people other people become heroes. Being a hero isn't easy. YOU have to do training to become a hero. Anyways heroes have special costumes. To answer you're question tanjiro we are wearing hero costumes." deku said a a low tone so you could bearly hear him. 

" Now I get it but those costumes look very futuristic" tanjiro said enthusiastic to know more about the other kids.

" Well we are from 2030" deku said while taking ot a white journal.

" Well that explains that. But you didn't explain how you swiched universes." tanjiro said still confused.

" A DAMN VILLAIN SEND US HERE WITH HIS QUIRK SCARHEAD" katsuki said with a angry voice

" HEY YOU KAMUZI FIGHT ME!!!!!!!!!!" inosuke screamed while getting closer to katsuki

" GLADLY PIG" katsuki screamed back at inosuke.

" hey guys please don't fight" tanjiro said while pulling inosuke back. 

" GOMPACHIRO LET ME GOOOOOO" inosuke said irritated 

" SCARHEAD LET HIM GO I WANT TO FIGHT HIM" katsuki 

" no don't fight him" deku said worriedly 

" SHUT UP YOU DAMN DEKU"  katsuki screamed at deku. Inosuke escaped tanjiro's grip and sprung on katsuki. the two broke in a wilde cat fight. 

" well there is no way we can break them apart" kyoka said staring at the two boys. 

" that is true" zenitsu backed kyoka. then everyone turned back to their conversation. 

" Well how do you guys get back to your own world then?' tanjiro asked attentive. 

" well the villain said that we have to help the world to get rid of the main treat. That was my first question about this world." deku responded to tanjiro's question 

" A well demons  get made by a man called muzan kibutsuji. I think to help this world you have to help us defeat him and other demons." tanjiro said. 

" We can do that and we go back home right?" eijiro said with his hand on his hips. 

" how do we defeate demons" deku asked while righting something in his journal. 

" well deamons can only be defeated by cutting their neck with a nicchirin sword" tanjiro said" but to kill demons you have to know a breathing style. a breathing style is a kind of quirk." tanjiro added

" so how do we learn breathing styles?" deku asked interested.

" well  there is special process for learning a breathing style and it might take a while to learn it" tanjiro responded 

" That's a problem" eijiro said 

" LETS TAKE THEM BUTTERFLY LADY" inosuke screamed from behind. everyone turned around to see inosuke hold katsuki by his neck. At the same time katsuki was holding inosuke's neck. 

"That is a good idea. Maybe the hasira can help you learn breathing styles" tanjiro said while rubbing his chin. then the kids started walking twords the butterfly mansion. Tanjiro then stoped walking.

" tanjiro what's wrong?" zenitsu asked woriedly.

" it's just nezuko. I think she wants to get out of the box" tanjiro said while opening the box on his back. then a girl stepped out. In the beginning she was small but the she grew in to a normal length.

" awwwww how cute" mina said happily. 

"and hot" denki added. 

" HEY SHE IS MY GIRL" zenitsu said angrily

" no she is not zenitsu" tanjiro said annoyed.

" now let's get to the butterfly mansion before it becomes day" tanjiro said. the kids started walking again and izuku started walking next to tanjiro

." Hey i never asked. Witch year is it?" izuku asked tanjiro 

" It's 1914" tanjiro responded. After a few minutes they arrived at the butterfly mansion. they found the front of the estate and tanjiro knocked on the door.  A kakushi opened the door and saw the kids. he let them in and they all whent to the middle area. shinobu was working at her desk.

" miss koucho we have something to ask." tanjiro said while bowing 

" yes what is it kamado?" she answered while looking up " and who are these kids?' she added while looking at the students . Tanjiro looks up at shinobu and tells her the story about where the other kids came from. 

" I see so you want me and the other hashira to train these kids?" Shinobu says while getting up and walking towards tanjiro. 

"Yes miss koucho" tanjiro said while looking at shinobu who was visibility smaller than tanjiro.

"Ok then I will a hashira meeting for tomorrow morning. now aoi will leede you to your rooms. Please rest until tomorrow morning." She said with a smile. Everyone started following aoi to their rooms. On the right side there was a room for the girl and on the left side a room for the boys. Everyone got in some more comfortable clothes and went to sleep.

_____________________

I can't believe I finished another chapter.  Anyway thanks for reading. 

Have a good day/night

Words you just read:1218