13. One for all Style

(THE CHARACTERS USED ARE NOT MINE THEY BELONG TO THE MAKERS OF THE MANGA)

Izuku pov

So i gripped my sword hilt better and got ready to slash the demon's neck.

" Stone breathing second Form: Upper Smash one for all style" I said, yelled. I jumped at the demon and got ready to hit. Using stone breathing I advanced to the youmu's head. Then taking a little bit of what I learned from allmight I put more strength in the katana. That would probably make it break but as long as I could cut the demon's head it was fine.

Using my katana I made a lot of air pressure that would help me slash off the demon's head.

I pushed my katana through the demon's head.

Somehow I cut through it.

That broke my katana and I don't have any energy left.

I then looked at youmu. The demon didn't desintegrated. Instead she picked up her head from the ground and put it back on her neck.

" That was wonderful. I haven't seen anybody that was able to cut my head before." The girl exclaimed happily.

" H-how?" I stuttered out.

" Hahaha, well this is another one of my illusions. My real body is up there" youmu said pointing at the tree to the right. In the tree sat a girl. The girl was youmu real body. She was playing with her fingers. I looked back at the demon sho stood in front of me.

" Now now since you are pretty powerful I want to play a game with you." She told me. I heard footsteps from my right. When I looked I saw youmu's real body. She snapped her fingers and the demon I fought disappeared.

" I don't need to second me anymore. So the game we will be playing is called the game to the death" she explained. " We are going to fight until one of us dies. You pretty much run out of strength and have a lot of cuts. You're probably going to bleed out soon but since you are a child like me I am going to save you. If you cannot beat me and I can then I am allowed to turn you into a demon."

" And if I win you die?" I asked.

" Yes, now let's begin. I want to play immediately." The girl ordered. That's how the second battle started.

3 person pov

Izuku was now fighting the actual body of youmu. Shoto, katsuki and murata were still battling the family members.

" DIE ALREADY" katsuki screamed in frustration.  But Katsuki didn't get a reply

Sanemi pov

I got a mission with those brats from the other universe. What a pain in the ass. To top it all off none of the other hashira were coming with me. At least the master told me that I was stronger than the rest of the hashira excluding gyomei.

" Caw- caw speed caw up" my crow told me. So I started running faster than before.

~°|} time skip {|°~

I got to mount Takao. It looked abandoned except the fact that I could hear screaming from the top of the mountain. I ran up the mountain and somewhere in the middle I saw a fight happen. The boy with half and half hair was fight some demon's that didn't die. The boy with explosive hair was also fighting those same demon's that didn't die. Then there was the boy with green hair he kind of looked like a tree was fighting a demon that looked............... Horrible. When I looked at the green haired boy I realized he fell on the ground with a broken katana in his hand. As much as I didn't want to help I had to. The other two boys where doing pretty good. They where both beat up pretty bad. 'Ugh' I scoffed to myself then I ran towards the boy with green hair. The boy didn't notice me so that was fine. But the demon girl looked straight at me with those misshaped eyes of hers. I am sure she was blind her eyes were milky white.

It was terrifying.

I have seen a lot of demons in my life but this demon was a different story.

" Wind breathing eighth Form: Primary Gale Slash" I said. I then jumped at the demon and easily cut it's head off.

" Wat how how how did you" the girl said while she started crying.

" I am a hashira" i told the girl.

" I have heard about you 'hashira'. But you cannot be that strong. I am lower moon four." The girl said. Then she desintegrated into sand.

" Than-k you" the green haired boy said before blacking out.

" What a weekling" I told him. When I looked up another demon slayer appeared out of nowhere. He was probably scared and ran off. He wasn't part of the kids from that other universe. The other two boy then walked up to me. The boy with half and half hair bowed Infront of me to thank me probably but the other just started at me and scoffed. At least one of them had maners.

" What's wrong with you brat" I told the blond haired boy.

" We could have done it on our one" he said whisper yelling.

" WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT" I yell at him.

" I AM BETTER THEN YOU" He yelled back at me.

" O so you want to fight?" I ask him

" BRING IT IN OLD MAN" he answered.

" Bakugo he is a higher rank than you. So you shouldn't fight him" the other boy adviced the latter.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Thanks for reading/voting!

Happy birthday izuku the broccoli head!

Quietion: If you could be a character in any anime/manga which character would it be and from which anime/manga

My answers: I'd want to be inosuke or katsuki. I can't choose. (From MHA and KNY)

Have a good night/day!

Don't forget to drink water!

And sleep!!

Words read: 1002