5. Our mentors

( THE CHARACTERS USED ARE NOT MINE THEY BELONG TO THE MAKERS OF THE MANGA)

I head cannon ubuiasiki to be able to see someone's personality through their name's 

Hahira pov

The master looked at the kids and said :"  Well then I will try to pair you a hashira that matches you're personality. If that is not possible then I will pair you with a hashira that has a breathing style close to you're quirk" the master said. He then started looking up and down, right and left up to the sky and down to the ground.  He then proceeded to say: " I have made the pairs. Tengen you will be kyoka's and denki's mentor. Kyojuro you will be katsuki's mentor you will also be shoto's mentor but not all of the time. Giyuu you shall be shoto's mentor while he isn't being tutored by kyojuro. Shinobu you will be momo mentor. Mitsuri you shall be the mentor of ochaco and mina. And lastly Gyomei you will be the mentor of izuku and eijiro. These children will be living with you until they are ready to pass the final exam. You may send them there when you see fit. Thank you for the understanding you are now dismissed."

The hashira got up and walked over to the kids that they where assignment to mentor.

Tengen pov

After i heard what the master said i walked over to the purple haired girl and the yellow haired boy. If i recall correctly their names where Kyoka jiro and denki kaminari.

" HELLO my flashy student's" i said.

" Um hello mister" denki said a little nervous.

" Well do you know why the master gave you two in my care?" I asked curiously. 

" No mister." the girl said. 

" That IS BECAUSE I'M THE FLASHIEST MAN ALIVE" I said almost screaming. The kids then looked at me with the wierdest look on their face. Denki then opened his mouth to talk but stopped " Nothing fine come along we have a lot to do." I said with a very annoyed. WE then started walking twords my house. After a few minutes I stopped walking and turned around and looked at the two kids behind me.

" WELL YOU TWO DON'T HAVE ANY MANNERS" I said bordered voice.

"WHAT DID WE DO" Denki said angrily.

" YOU DIDN'T ASK MY NAME" I said very bordered at this point. I can't believe these kids. They don't even have basic manners.

" O yes, I am sorry mister. What is you're name?" Kyoka said a little scared. She probably saw my look.

" Well my name is: Tengen Uzui the god of Festivals" I said with a proud voice. I mean at least the girl has some manners. I then turned around and started to walk. 

Izuku's pov 

After the master left I got and made my way twords eijiro. 

" So who do you think gyomei is?" I asked 

" Well i don't know but I think he is very manly." Eijiro said while looking at a very tall man that was approaching us. He then looked down. He was pretty close so I could see that He didn't have any pupils. It was like he was blind. 

"Hello you two. I am a Gyomei himejima and I will train you to become strong slayers" He said with his very deep voice. I got the feeling we where supossed to bow. So I pulled eijiro and bowed. I think he understood what I was doing and joined. 

" Thank you for agreeing to train us mr. Himejima." I said gratefully. 

" I it my pleasure to train you kids and there is no reason to bow." He said joyfully. " we should Head twords my estate." He said while turnings around. We then started walking.

Mitsuri pov

After the master I walked over to The girl with pink hair and the girl with brown hair.

" Hi girls. I am soo happy I get to train you two." I said joyfully. " My name is mitsuri Kanroji but you can call me mitsuri if you like. So If I remember correctly you're name was mina ashido and yours ochaco uraraka." I added. 

" Hello miss mitsuri" Mina said excitedly. 

" Hello miss I can't wait to train with you."Ochaco said happily. 

" One more thing before we go can I call you by you're first name's" I asked. 

" Yes of course" mina anwsered. We then started walking to my estate. 

Momo pov

The master left and I got up. I guess My mentor will be miss shinobu. I am quite happy because she seems really nice and her house is as big as mine.  Aoi also seemed really nice. When I looked up I saw miss shinobu.

" Hello yayurozu. If you do not know my name is Shinobu Kocho." she said with a plastered smile on her face. 

" Good to know miss kocho. Also I was meaning to thank you for the beds last night and for agreeing to train us" I said while bowing. 

"You're welcome. There is no need to bow. Now let's go" She said while signaling me to come. We started walking twords the butterfly estate.

Katsuki pov 

The master turned around and left. I got up and waited for my mentor to come pick me up. THen a man with flame coloured hair walked up to me. 

" HELLO YOU MUST BE YOUNG BAKUGO. I AM KYOJURO RENGOKU" he said screaming. Why was he screaming I was right next to him. But he did sound like allmight before he lost one for all. 

" WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SCREAMING I AM RIGHT NEXT TO YOU" I said screaming back at him. 

" THAT IS BECAUSE IF I DON'T TALK LOUDLY I DON'T HEAR MYSELF BUT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SCREAM BACK" he said while crossing his arms.  I then nodded. 

" NOw come along I have to discuss with tomioka who will take young Todoroki first" He said while turning around and walking. i then remembered that i would have to train with icy hot. We walked over to another man with a mismatched haori. That was weird but he did look like shoto. 

" Hello tomioka" kyojuro said. The man who was supposed to be tomioka was standing next to icy hot.  Tomioka just waved. " Well what are we going to do with young todoroki. Where is he going to sleep and when will i train him?" Kyojuro continued. The man Didn't seem like he wanted to talk but he did. 

" You already have a nother kid to take care of so i guess thet todoroki will sleep at my house and train with me in the morning and go to you're house after lunch and train. In the evening he can come back to my estate." The man said almost whispering. 

" That is a very good plan tomioka" He said on a cheerfully tone. Then he turned around and looked at  me" Shall we go bakugo?" he said. I just nodded. We then turned around and started walking twords the gate. Kyojuro turned around and waved at tomioka and the we left. 

Giyuu 

After Kyojuro left I turned twords Shoto. 

" should we go" I whispered. He just nodded and we started walking. He reminded me of myself. He does't seem like he wants to socialize so that was good. 

" You never told me you're name" He said. 

"My name is Giyuu tomioka. Yours is shoto todoroki right" I said quietly. I looked at him. he nodded and we continued walking. I am grateful  that the master gave this kid to mentor. He is quite and I enjoy that. 

_----_______________------_______________

 Thanks for reading.

Good day/night

Words you have read : 311