2. Stranger danger

( THE CHARACTERS USED ARE NOT MINE THEY BELONG TO THE MAKERS OF THE MANGA)

Katsuki pov

We started walking. I don't know where we where headed but I had a wierd feeing that we weren't in 2030 anymore. Me and my minions continued walking util we stumbled upon a village. I don't know for what reason the others decided on going in to the village but they did. So we started walking towards the village with fast steps. When we entered the village we started getting weird looks from everyone. So I decided to pull the others in a dark alley way.

"Guys I don't think we are in 2030 anymore and in this universe there are most likely no hero's" I said looking at the others very frustrated.

"So we can ask someone one in which year we are and they don't know we are Hero's" denki said on a monotone voice.

" Dunce face we are wearing our hero costumes witch are pretty modern" I said very annoyed at the rest for not noticing.

" Kacchan is right we should maybe go get new clothes that match the year. But what year is it and we can't really ask because it'll be wierd. Looking at the buildings we are probably in the 18th or 19th but I don't know for sure. Maybe it's like 17th but how do we know-" Deku started muttering.

" YOU DAMN NERD SHUT UP!!!" I said pulling Deku's collar.

"Guys maybe I can make some clothes to reassemble the ones the others are wearing." Momo said sticking her hand out.

Kyoka pov
Momo suggested to create some new clothes and everyone agreed so she started making but she then stopped.

"Guys I can't make anything" she said a little worried.

" Actually we are in a different universe which means we might not be able to use our quirks" deku said looking at his hands " everyone try to use your quirks" he added. So everyone started trying to use their quirks. Then it struck me. I touched my ear lobes.

"MY EARPHONE JACKS!!!!!!!" I screamed in horror. Everyone started starting at me.

"I can't make fire or ice" Shoto said looking at his hands

"I CAN'T BLOW SHIT UP" Katsuki yelled in anger.

"Guys am I still pink and do I have my horns " mina asked worriedly.

"No you don't" I said.

" I guess we will have to find a nother way to fit in" momo said while thinking about something.

" Let's not panick. First let's go to the forest first maybe we can find something there" eijiro said.

Students pov

The students started heading towards the forest. When they entered the forest it was already dark. There were wierd noise coming from trees and the ground. And a few minutes later a wierd man showed up. It didn't look like a human but at the same time it did. It had a human head and human arms but the legs and torso looked like some kind of sticks. The students where horrified denki stepped behind eijiro.

" Hahaha young people. I like young people because they taste like sweets and some even taste like cotton candy" the thing said while liking his lips.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU" Katsuki said trying to look brave but actually he was scared as well.

"Hahaha you don't know what I am? Well you're going to die anyway so I might just tell you. I am a DEMON" the thing said while laughing. "And you are my dinner" the thing said walking closer to the. It was about to jump at them. But then.......................

A boy with reddish brown hair jumped out of nowhere and cut the things head.

"Are you guys fine, is anyone hurt?" The boy asked with a worried face.

"Yes we are fine" ochaco said looking at the boy a little confused."but why ......... Do you have a sword and are you allowed to kill humans" she continued.

" That thing wasn't human, it was a demon. Demons eat humans so we have to kill them." The boy said while putting his sword back. "Now I must take my leave" the boy said while walking away.

"WAIT DON'T GO" deku screamed after the boy. The boy turned around and started directly in to deku's eyes. "You seem to know a lot about this world. Can you maybe tells us more about it" deku continued.

" Sure but why are you interested?" the boy asked with a confused look on his face. The boy then opened his mouth to talk but a nother boy with yellow hair interrupted him by jumping on his back.

"TANJIRO TANJIRO HELP ME INOSUKE IS TRYING TO KILL ME" the yellow haired boy screamed in to the other boys ear.

"Inosuke don't hurt Zenitsu it's not nice. Also he is our friend and we do not hurt friends" the red haired boy said calmly. Then he turned around. Behind the red head there was a boy with a boar mask. He looked quite angry.

" Umm who are these people" Zenitsu said looking at the students. The red haired boy turned around again. The yellow haired boy got off the red haired boy and the boy with the boar mask came to stand next to the other strangers.

"They are um I don't actually know." The red head answered.

"We are just some kids that got lost" momo answered quickly. The other kids just nodded.

"Actually how rude of me I never asked for your name's" the red haired boy said politely.

Demon slayers pov

"My name is izuku midorya." A boy with green haired answered.

"MY NAME IS KATSUKI BAKUGO AND I AM THE MOST POWERFUL PERSON EVER!!" A boy with blonde hair said.

"My name is denki kaminari" a boy with yellow hair said.

" And mine is eijiro kirishima" a boy with red hair said he then pointed to himself.

"Mine is ochaco Uraraka." A girl with brown hair said.

" And I am momo yaoyorozu" a girl with black hair said the she pointed to a girl with purple hair "this is Kyoka jiro"

" Shoto todoroki" a boy with white and red hair said. He looked emotionless like the water pillar.

" And finally the best one of us is me" a girl with pink hair said. " Mina ashido" she finished saying.

"What about yours" izuku said.

"Mine is tanjiro Kamado" tanjiro said

"Zenitsu agatsuma" Zenitsu said

" AND MINE IS LORD INOSUKE. KING OF THE MOUNTAINS" Inosuke said.

"Well do you still want to know more about our world" tanjiro asked.

"Yes please" deku answered

________________
Thank you 4 reading. And thank you for voting for my story if you did it helps my motivation a lot. I definitely didn't write this in math class.

Don't forget to eat and drink

Byeeeeee

Words you just read: 1142