17. Stress

(THE CHARACTERS USED ARE NOT MINE THEY BELONG TO THE MAKERS OF THE MANGA)

3 person pov

" Umm hello tanjiro" , Mina told tanjiro while standing up. " Did everyone fall asleep?" She asked while looking at her sleeping friends and the rest of the passengers in the compartment.

" Yes, mina. I think it's some demon's blood demon art" he responds while patting nezuko's head.

" Umm tanjiro while I was in my dream I burst into pink flames. Was that your sister's blood demon art?" She asked curiously. The smoll demon then nodded her head.

" Mhmhuu," she said.

" I am going to take that as a yes," the pink haired girl said.

" Mina, can you cut the ropes and try to wake up our friends?" Tanjiro said worriedly. .

" Yes yes of course" Mina answered. " Since you've been doing this longer I say you go search for the demon and I stay here. Now go!" Mina quickly told the maroon haired boy. Tanjiro then started running out of the cart.

" Now nezuko let's get to work." The taller female told the small one.

Shoto pov in dream

Me and my family were eating breakfast. Laughing and enjoying the sunny day.

I had just finished my delicious breakfast when........

I burst into pink flames and then I started moving back and forth like someone was trying to get my attention or wake me up.

Then it hit me this is probably a dream and somebody is trying to wake me up.

I get shaken again. While that was happening I saw my hands. I was wearing my demon slayer uniform again. Which was a little weird since a few minutes ago I had my pajamas on.

I need to figure out how to get out of here I think. I start running towards the main door. While running I accidentally bump into Touya who was carrying a kitchen knife.

The knife falls out of hand and floats through the air.

The last thing I saw was a sparkling silver knife jammed in my neck.

3 PERSON POV IN 'rEaL wOrLd'

Shoto, who lies on the ground next to Mina, suddenly grasps for air.

Mina, momo and a smoll demon shot don't know, look at him . He quickly sits up.

" O thank all you're alive, todoroki" momo exclaims. Shoto then responds with a grunt. (Idk if they would say god so um I'ma use almight.)

Then the train wagon starts to shake. Some weird looking tentacle looking things start swirling around the passengers. Momo quickly gets up and says:

" Flower breathing fourth form: Crimson Hagoromo" momo says. A beautiful slash of her sword and all the flesh tentacles are gone.

A few seconds later a gremlin laugh can be heard from somewhere near the children. They all quickly look around to see Inosuke wake up and jump through the metal roof.

Inosuke and Tanjiro's voices can be heard though the others below couldn't quite wrap their minds around what the two were saying.

Inosuke then jumped back down, cutting some more flesh on his way down.

" The whole big monster thing is filled with these flesh tentacles. Monjiro is going to the last part of the big monster, "Inosuke told them. Mina and shoto looked at him dumbstruck

" I think he meant to say the whole train is part of this demon's blood demon art. Which means we have to protect the passengers before they get eaten. O and tanjiro is in the last compartment, "Momo said quickly.

" That means we have to defend 8 carts." shoto said. " and someone has to search for the demons head"

" No more wasting time lets go defend something" mina screamed at the others. They all scrambled towards different compartments of the train.

3 person pov with tanjiro

The maroon haired boy was defending one of the train carts when the whole train shook.

" What's going on? Is zenitsu awake? Or the others? " tanjiro asked himself.

Then the maroon haired boy went back to slashing the flesh tentacles.

" I can only protect the passengers in this cart" The boy groaned in frustration while chasing another tentacle. " This is bad! What should I do? Me and others can't fight in coordination. Are the passengers in the back alright?"

The boy then went back to cutting the flesh tentacles. Somewhere in the back of the cart a long tentacle started rising.

" Uhg. It's so cramped in here! I barely have any place to swing my sword!" Tanjiro told himself.

3 person pov with the owl ( aka kyjuro)

The flame haired man was walking through an unprotected cart. Slashing the tentacles wrapped around the people.

" I think this all happened while I was napping. HOW PREPOSTEROUS!" The man spoke. " SOme hashira I am! If I could crawl under a rock! "

The man then unleashed a whole tornado of fire that moved the whole train.

" WHAT THE-" Enmu exclaimed in his head

Tanjiro on the other hand when tumbling towards the door.

" WHAT WAS THAT?" he asked himself " A demon attack maybe?"

" YOUNG KAMADO" A certain man screamed at the maroon haired boy. It was none other than the flame hashira Rengoku Kyojuro.

" Rengoku-san!" tanjiro exclaimed.

" I was quite thorough with my bladework on the way here. It should take the demon a while to regenerate. But there is no time to waste. So I will keep it short. " The flame haired man told tanjiro.

" RIGHT, " tanjiro responded.

" This train has 8 cars in all. I will protect the four in the rear. The boy of yellow and the Kamado sister will protect two. While the pink girl and momo girl will protect one each. During all of this you, the boar head boy and Small tomioka will be searching for the demon's head. Understood?" Kyojuro explained.

" Understood!" Tanjiro said. Then kyojuro took off and tanjiro started running to the front of the train.

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

Thank you so much 4 reading\Voting.

I am starting at a new school tomorow which means I will get twice as much homework as I used to have. For that reason I most likely going to post more rarely. So sorry for the incovinience.

Question: What's you're favorite mha arc?

My anwser: Dark hero arc.

Have a great day

ight

Word count: