12. The psychopathic demon

(THE CHARACTERS USED ARE NOT MINE THEY BELONG TO THE MAKERS OF THE MANGA)

TW: this chapter contains gore themes.

Time line: this happens during the time that enmu is planning the whole thing with the Mugen train arc.

3 person pov

" W-what?" Izuku answers the girl. The three of them looked around to see where the sound was coming from. None of them could identify who was speaking.

" I mean I told my mother to kill anyone who steps on MY property" the girl voice answered. " And look at that THING THAT'S STILL ALIVE ON MY PROPERTY. But no matter. I will fix it on my one." Afterwards the voice said that a mysterious figure sped in front of the three boys. The woman's neck was then swiftly cut off.

" Their mother I cleaned her up for you." The girls screamed in a cheerful tone. The girl was wearing a beautiful kimono with a flowery pattern on it. Her hair was braided in two. THis girl looked normal at first but her face didn't have anything normal to it. The girl had sickly pale skin her lips where a dark shade of purple and her eyes were blank. She had no pupils at all and if that wasn't weird enough her lips were on her forehead, her eyes on her chin and her nose next to her right ear. Her hair was a dark shade of brown .The three boys just stood there watching the girl playfully jogging in the house in front of them. When she got to the house she turned around and looked straight into Izuku's eyes.

" Since your kids I am going to let you leave. I mean your families must miss you. But I would advise you to leave now before I have to clean you up as well." The girl advised the three and then went back to the house. The three boys were too stunned to even speak. They all just stared in horror at the house for a while. Katsuki was the first to come back to his seances.

" What the actual FUCK." Katsuki said.

" Is that the demon we have to fight?" shoto said a little worried. Izuku nodded.

Then the three boys heard footsteps behind them. All three of them acted on instinct and took out their katanas. Then quickly turned around to see who it was. To their surprise it was another demon slayer. He had black hair that was arranged in a weird position. Je didn't have a haori and his katana was black like izuku's katana.

" Who the actual FUCK are you?" Katsuki questions the boy in front of them.

" I am murata....... Wait aren't you those kids that came from a different Universe." The boy who claimed to be murata exclaimed.

" Yes that's us. Good to meet you murata but we kinda have to defeat this demon before it can kill someone else" Izuku told the latter.

" Kinda?" The boy whispered to himself.

" Let's g-" shoto said but before he could finish the  demon girl stood in front of them.

" Didn't I tell you to leave?" the girl quietioned. Before anyone could say anything katsuki pounced on the demon.

" Second Form: Rising Scorching Sun" katsuki yelled. He was about to hit the demon's head but before he could a woman that looked like the girl but older appeared in front of the demon. Instead of cutting the girl demons katsuki cut the demon woman's head. The demon disappeared but appeared again in a few seconds.

" Thank you mother. Now since I have to kill you I would like to introduce myself. " The girl announced. " I am youmu and my blood demon art is illusions. My mother here and all the other family members behind me are my illusions. So you can't kill them." Youmu said smiling.

" AND I AM KATSUKI BACKUGO. I AM HERE TO KILL YOU'RE PATHETIC ASS." Katsuki yelled at the demon. The demon starts laughing uncontrollably. .

" Yo hah u this haha k you can haha kill hahaha me?" She asks between laughs. " Well then let's see you try. Kill them please family."

That's how the fight started. Katsuki was attacking the main demon known as youmu. Murata, izuku and shoto were fighting the other other family members.
Every time that one of the family members heads was cut the disintegrated into mist but a few seconds later appeared again.

"  LISTEN HERE YOU DAMN EXTRAS THE ONLY TO DEFEAT THIS DEMON IS BY KILLING THE SOURCE WHICH IS THIS GIRL" katsuki screamed at the rest. Then the girl kicked him back with immense force making him go flying in a tree.

" That's right Blondie." The girl told katsuki. " I have fought you long enough I think I want to fight the green haired boy."

The girl then started running towards izuku. She waved at the demons that were fighting izuku. The demons ran towards katsuki who just stood up from his fall.

" Now now may I know you're name before we fight?" The girl asked playfully.

" It's izuku midoriya." Izuku told the girl. The girl nodded and then jumped at the latter.  Izuku parried the blow from the girl. They kept hitting each other but everytime izuku tried cutting the girls head his blade would get stuck in her thick skin.

Izuku pov
This isn't going to work. Everytime I use stone breathing my blade gets stuck in her skin. Stone breathing isn't the right breathing style to cut her head with.
So how am I going to kill her.

" DEKU, ICY HOT BASTARD I JUST FIGURED OUT HOW TO MAKE THIS BREATHING FORM SIMILAR MY QUIRK " katsuki yelled at us like what he said was the most important thing in the world.

" I just figured out I can use both breathing styles at once like I would use my fire and ice." Shoto remarked. What did this have to do with our fight. WAIT! What if I tried using my sword like I would use my fist. If I put the same amount of power it it that would kill her. So i gripped my sword hilt better And got ready.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Thanks Soo much for reading.

Happy birthday tanjiro.

Yes at this point I am using characters birthdays to motivate myself to write but I am going to try to post a new chapter every week

I am posting a new chapter tomorrow for izuku's birthday.

Quietion: if could be in the kny unverse or MHA unverse which one would you choose?

Word count: 1094