4. The meeting of the hashira

( THE CHARACTERS USED ARE NOT MINE THEY BELONG TO THE MAKERS OF THE MANGA)

Students pov

A black and purple haired girl walked in to the boys sleeping room. Three of the boys where already awake. Tanjiro and izuku where talking while shoto was doing some push ups.

"Good morning" the lady said happily "The girls are already awake and ready to go so please wake up the others and get ready to go. The meeting starts in twenty minutes. Tanjiro you zenitsu and inosuke can stay here until you get a mission" she continued happily.

" Shoto can you help me wake up the others." izuku said quite loudly. Then denki jumped up and looked around. He looked like he'd seen a gost

" NOOOOOO SO IT WASN'T A DREAM" denki said with a angry pout. Izuku and shoto just looked at him. Tanjiro then slowly walked out of the room. Deku then stoped staring at denki and started shaking katsuki awake.

" WHAT THE HELL. WHY ARE YOU WAKING ME UP" katsuki said on a annoyed tone.

"We have to get ready. So get up and put on you're clothes. You too denki" Shoto said stern voice. He then walked over to eijiro and hit him not hard but enough to wake him up.

"let's get dressed and quik." shoto said on the same stern voice.

" Do we have to wear our hero costumes again.¨ denki asked.

" No the owner of the mansion left us some yukata's" deku said while picking up some cloths from one of the empty beds. The boys then got dressed and whent outside where the girls where playing with some butterfly's. The girls where wearing some beautiful kimono's

" Good morning guys" mina said excitedly.

" PINKY HOW ARE YOU SO HAPPY SO EARLY IN THE MORNING" katsuki said very annoyed.

" Well I am very happy because this girl aoi told us a lot of good thing about the hashira." mina said with the same excited tone.

" Kids come." the black haired lady called them. The kids then ran to the lady. Next to her where a few people dressed in black with some kind of hat and a mask.

"these are kakushi they are going to bring you to the masters mansion. I am going to be walking there. Bye see you soon" the lady said on a reassuring tone.

' please put these masks on" one of the kakushi said. The kids then took a mask each and put it on their eyes and nose.

"Now we will be picking you up so don't fear" Another voice said. It was probably another kakushi. One by one the kids got lifted up and carried by the kakushi. The masters mansion must have been far because they where walking for about 10 minutes. But finally they arrived at the masters mansion. The kakushi put them down and took of their masks. The kids where surprised to how big the mansion is.

" Hey hey KIDS look behind you and bow" One of the kakusi said before they all walked off. the kids then looked behind them to see nine people. Then they bowed because that is what the kakusi told them to do.

" So THESE are the kids that managed to travel between universes." A white haired man with scars growled. " the look like all the other brats" he continued.

"Well at leaste the girl look flashy" A tall white haired man said.

" The boys as well" a pink and green haired lady said. Then the kids heard a growl coming from a tree. It came from a black haired man with a mask. Then suddenly all of the Hahira started kneeling down.

" NEEL in front of the master you brats" the white haired man with scars said. The kids then turned around and bowed. The man standing in front of them had shoulder length black hair and lavender eyes he also had some sort of purple stuff on his face. It looked like some sort of sickness. Next to him where two kids one with the same dark hair and one with white hair. The kids both had lavender eyes.

" Hello my children" the master said. It was wierd that the master called the hashira 'children'.

" Hello master i hope you are in good health" a very deep voice said.

" Thank you gyomei and yes I am doing well" the master spoke (A/N: idk how the master would respond so)

"Well my children I have heard that a few kids have traveled trough universes and the only way to get back is for them to help defeat muzan kibutsuji. Is that right shinobu" the master asked

" Yes master it is true" the woman form the mansion responded.

" And I hear that they need the hashira to train them to use breathing style's because it would be easier to base their breathing style on their preovious quirk." the master said on a very calming tone. When you heard him it was like all your fears, regrets and angry emotions would disappear. It feels like sitting on a cloud and flying trough the sky. 

" yes master that was what tanjiro kamado told me to tell you" the lady with the butterfly pin said politely.

" I see. What else did kamado tell you, shinobu?" the master said with his soothing voice.

" Well he told me that the amount of deamons they have to fight are getting lower and that the demons are getting weaker. So that maybe the hashira could find a few months to traing these kids." The same lady said. The master then looked at her with his lavander eyes. It didn't seem like he saw her but it did look like the lady started smiling.

" thank you shinobu" the master said while looking at the rest of the hashira. " Well i suppose this is up to you my childeren. If you find that it is good for these kids to be trained by the hahira then please stand up." the master said clamly. The student then looked behind them to see seven out of the nine hahira standing. The two who weren't were the white haired man with the scars and the black haired one with the mask. The master then looked at the childreren next to him and asked something. He was talking quietly so no one could actually hear him. 

" So i hear that seven hashira stood up that means we are going to train these kids to become great slayers." the master sid with a smile. " Now kids please state you're name and so called 'quirk'. That way i can see with hashira would be best to train you" he continued. The kids then slowly looked up and began introducing themselves. 

hahira pov

" My name is eijiro kirirhima and my quirk is becoming rock hard" a red haired boy said. 

" My name is Denki kaminari and i can create electricity wich is like thunder" A yellow haired boy said.

" My name is mina ashido and I can create acid" a pink haired girl said joyfuly.

" I am ochaco uraraka and my quirk is making anything zero gravity." a brown haired girl said with a smile on her face.

" I am momo yayurouzu and i can create anything" a girl with black hair said.

" Kyoka jiro, I had earphone jacks that helped me find vibrations beter" a girl with purplule hair said on a monotone voice.

" My name is shoto todoroki and i am half cold half hot. I can make fire with one half and ice with the other." a boy with white and red hair said.

" I AM KATSUKI BAKUGO AND I CAN EXPLODE SHIT UP."  aboy with blonde hair screamed

" And i am izuku midorya and I am really strong." a green haired boy said. The master looked at the kids and said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the cliff hanger. But hope you enjoyed reading this. Thank you for voting for my story. See you next time.

Byee dear reader.

Words you have read: 1346