14. Mugen train

(THE CHARACTERS USED ARE NOT MINE THEY BELONG TO THE MAKERS OF THE MANGA)

3 person.

The sun was shining outside. It had been 2 days since the mount Takao mission. Luckily izuku didn't die but he did have some serious injuries. (A/N: He is back with his wife the hospital bed)

Izuku was still recovering in the butterfly estate. On the other hand katsuki and shoto only had some minor injuries which healed in one day.

Momo had helped Shinobu take care of the boys but now she was in front of the mansion getting ready to leave. She apparently had a mission with the flame hashira on a train.

Shoto just recovered from his last battle but since his injuries were minor he could go on a new mission which happened to be with the flame hashira kyojuro rengoku. He now stood in front of the gate of the butterfly estate. Momo stood next to him.

" Why are we standing here can we not go?" Shoto asked.

" We are waiting for mina and those three boys we met when we got here" momo informed shoto.

Mina has gotten a lot of missions lately. Now when she finally thought she would get at least two days off her dream was ruined when her crow told her about a mission on a train. At least the mission was with momo and shoto. Her crow also told her that the mission would be with the flame hashira. She hurried to the gates of the butterfly estate. There she saw momo ,shoto and the boys they met when they got here. If she remembered correctly the names were tanjiro, zenitsu and inosuke.

" Hi guys" mina said excitedly. " Long time no see?"

" Yes it has been quite long since we have seen each other." Momo replied happily.

" We should get going or else we will be late" tanjiro said politely. " Come on let's go."

The children were all running after tanjiro's crow Matsuemon.

Mina then asked momo.

" Do you know what this mission is about?" Mina asked

" I know that there is a demon haunting a train. We have to defeat the demon. So we are going to ride the train." Momo answered.

╚╦╬ time skip ╚╦╬

When the kids got to the train station it was packed. There were people everywhere. But after a few minutes it cooled down. A lot of people got on the train that just left.

" Let's find a place to wait for our train" Shoto said.

" Yeah, my legs are hurting me" zenitsu complained.

" WOW THIS THING MUST BE SUPER STRONG BUT NOT AS STRONG AS I AM. WHAAHAHAHA" inosuke screamed. Most people turned towards him to see what all the chaos was about.

" Sorry he can be loud sometimes." Tanjiro apologized for inosuke. Then he turned towards inosuke. " Be quiet we don't want to attract attention"

" Wait THEY HAVE KATANAS" some child shouted. Then a few security officers came towards them.

" I am guessing this is when we run?" Mina asked. They all nodded and started running to the other side of the station. When they got to the other side they hid behind a mini Store.

" What are we going to do about our katanas? I mean we don't want to stir any chaos." Zenitsu said. He looked a little panicked but they were just chased by some security officers.

" Maybe we can hide them in our haori's" momo and tanjiro said at the same time. So each of the kids hid their haori's under their katanas. Momo put the katana under her red haori with little butterflies on it. Shoto put his katanas under his half and half haori. On one side it was white which faded to blue and on the other it was orange which faded to red. Mina also stuffed her katana in her pink haori which had a little white heart on it. Tanjiro put his katana in his chess patterned haori and last zenitsu put his katana in his orange yellowish haori. (A/n: sorry for repeating how the haori's looked)

But there was a small little problem.

" HOW GOOD DO I LOOK" inosuke said, yelled.

" Umm what are we going to do about that

" Umm what are we going to do about that." Momo asked. Before anyone could say anything the train bell sounded.

" We can deal with that later now let's go" mina said.

Mina pov

We got on board and started searching for the flame hashira 'kyojuro rengoku.'

I have heard a lot about him from the hashira who trained me. The love hashira ' mitsuri kanroji'. Mitsuri used to be his tsugoku but since she became a hashira she had to stop being his tsugoku.

We then got to a compartment with less people in it. There we spotted the flame hashira. He was eating a bento box. Next to him stood about seventy more bento boxes. How much could he eat. We then walked up to him.

" Hello master" Shoto said bowing.

" You don't need to bow" the man said loudly.

" Can we sit? " I asked him. He nods. Me momo and tanjiro sat in the same four seats as kyojuro. Shoto sat with zenitsu and inosuke on the other side of us.

Kyojuro offered us some bento boxes and we accepted. Most of the time tanjiro was talking to Mr. Rengoku about something called the hinokami kagura. That didn't really interest me so I just looked around.

The train looked different that in my unverse. Maybe that also came from the fact that I was now it the past. The train was brown. The windows had glass but it was bubbly. The seats were like benches and they were in groups of four.

" You should become my tsugoku, tanjiro and the rest" he said loudly.

" Yeah" tanjiro said.

" Wait I hear something." Kyojuro says.

" What?" I ask but he doesn't answer. He just starts running in the opposite direction. We all follow him.

We then got to a conparmet where everyone was running away from. In the middle stood a demon with long legs and wierd body. Kyojuro rapidly defeated him and we went back to our places.

3 person pov

When the kids got back to their places the conductor came and stamped their tickets.

After a while something whent wrong. Everybody in the train fell asleep except nezuko. She got out of her box to see everyone asleep.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Thanks so much for reading.

QUIETION: which demon slayer arc is your favorite.

My answer: entertainment district arc bc it's funny.

Word count: 1099

Have a AMAZING day/night.

Don't forget to sleep.