10. Our katana's

(THE CHARACTERS USED ARE NOT MINE THEY BELONG TO THE MAKERS OF THE MANGA)

⚠️⚠️Tw pls read ⚠️⚠️

In this whole story there will be things that are invented by me and are NOT canon. Other things may change so that the UA students can fit in this universe. So please note that some things do not happen in the MANGA OR ANIME.

3 Person pov

The ua students were beaten up after the fight with the duplication demon. But they still had to continue fighting. It had now been six days which meant this was their last day here. The time was 7:10 am. The sun would rise in about 20 minutes. Which meant they had to start making their way to the bottom of the mountain. The kids were slowly making their way down the mountain together. This time the kids all stayed together. Katsuki wanted to leave but ended up staying with the group because he couldn't walk properly after the fight.

We should be there soon, '' Momo informed the others. Izuku nodded in response.

~•~°time skip°~•~

The students finally arrived at the bottom of the mountain. There was nobody else in sight.

" Is this the wrong place?" Denki questioned.

" The two children who talked to us in the beginning said that we had to come to the bottom of the mountain on the other side," momo answered. " That means we are not in the wrong place"

Then two kids entered through the torii ( I searched it up torii is the red doorway you see in Japan).

" Hello survivors" the black haired kid started.

" It is good to see that so many of you survived," the white haired kid continued.

Denki pov

So many. What!?. When we got here seven days ago there were about thirty kids. Now there was only us. We are nine. So that means. Ummm. Okay I got it. That means that 21 of the kids who came here died.

" Now that you are here" the black haired kid continued.

" You may pick from which material your katanas are going to be made of." The other one said as he/she pulled off a blanket under a table. I found it weird from the beginning how these children looked like girls but at the same time they didn't. I then looked at the table. On it where some...........ROCKS. How exactly I am supposed to choose when they all look the same.

We then walked over to the table and everyone started picking up rocks. After a few minutes they all decided on which rock their katana to be made of. I was still looking at all the rocks that looked the same when I spotted one that looked particularly pretty. It had some kind of glow. I picked it up.

~•~°Ω Time skip Ω°~•~

3 person pov

It had been a week since the kids had passed the final selection. When they got to their masters house they celebrated. Now they only had to wait for their katana's. Each of the kids got to pick an ore that would determine what color their katana would be. The first children to get their katanas were Denki and jiro. Denki's katana was yellow with a blue glow around it. The person who forged Denki's katana told him that his katana was made of a very special ore that was hard to find. Jiro on the other hand got a purple katana that you could split in two if needed.

Momo katana was brought next. She had gotten a katana that turned pink when she touched it. The hilt was made with engraving of flowers and small chemistry bottles. Then with the guidance of Shinobu she coated the katana in poison.

Mina and ochako swords were brought next. These two girls didn't get the same swordsmith. Mina got Tecchikawahara Tecchin who was the chief of the swordsmith village. Tecchikawahara Tecchin is also Mitsuri's swordsmith. Ochako is a swordsmith whose name was Kozo Kanamori. Mina got a sword that looked like her masters but it was shorter and a darker shade of pink. Ochako's got a normal katana. The blade was a very light shade of pink. When she touched it the blade started changing color. Now the blade was light pink on the top and dark pink on the bottom.

The next day Shoto and Giyuu headed towards the rengoku estate. Shoto had to be with both of his masters to get his katana. When they got to the rengoku estate the two swordsmiths who were assigned katsuki and shoto were waiting. They all head towards the living room. Katsuki got assigned the same swordsmith as Kyojuro. Shoto was assigned a swordsmith by the name of Kozo Kanamori. Katsuki's blade was black and when he touched it the blade turned crimson red. The blade had some kind of pttern that made it look like tree bark. Shoto got two blades, one turned navy blue when he touched it and the other turned scarlet red. His blades also had the patter of a tree bark.

Today it was Izuku and eijiro turns. The two were waiting patiently for their swordsmiths to arrive. About ten minutes later gyomei brought two men in the house. Both the men had some kind of mask on. One of the men was wearing a hat with some kind of bells on it and the other didn't have anything special to him. They all sat down.

" Hello, I am Akimitsu Haraguchi." the man without a hat said. Then he pointed to eijiro and said." I am your swordsmith.

" I am Hotaru Haganezuka." he said quickly

Eijiro's swordsmith handed him his katana. Well it wasn't really a katana. It was like an ax but the hilt of the ax had a metal chain that was connected to a katana. Then it was Izuku's turn. He got the normal katana. He then picked it up from the box and the blade immediately turned black. Hotaru Haganezuka scoffed and turned around.

" Why do the people I get never have a rainbow katana?" Haganezuka pouted.

" Don't mind him he always acts like a baby. But do you know what a black blade means?" Haraguchi asked. I shook my head. " Usually the people who get a black blade die very easily." he continued.

☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR 1.1k READS AND 31 VOTES. I AM SOO HAPPY THAT MY STORY IS BEING RIDDEN. I AM ALSO SUPER GRATEFUL TO THE PEOPLE WHO VOTE. THANKS YOU SOOO MUCH.

Sorry for not posting. I just finished my test week so now I can post more.

Question: What random fact about kny changed your life/personality?

My answer: I just learned that the tokito twins are leo's ( zodiac sign) . That means they are the same zodiac as me. That fact randomly changed my life

Word count: 1196

HAVE AN AMAZING NIGHT/DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!