Chapter 3 : "Damn, You're Hot"

Bang Chan led Eunji to the room where Jisung and Changbin were brainstorming new song ideas.

"Oh hey, you're back. Are you gonna help us now?" Changbin said with an annoyed, but playful, expression.

"I actually wanted to go back to the dorm right now if you guys don't mind...I'm sure you can make a pretty cool song without me!" Chan said as he patted Jisung's head.

Jisung swatted Chan's hand away from him and looked at him confused. "Why are you leaving? We barely came up with any lyrics today!" he said, astonished by what Chan said.

"I uh...wanted to spend time with Eunji..." he said nervously.

Eunji blushed and smiled awkwardly as she gripped onto Chan's hand a little tighter. Jisung and Changbin noticed the looks and body language of Chan and Eunji. Changbin and Jisung then looked at each other with smirks and nodded.

"Oh we see...have fun then..." Jisung said teasingly.

"It's not like that...don't be so dirty minded when we have a guest right here!" Chan said as he rested his free hand on Eunji's head.

Eunji grew confused. "I don't get what you guys are talking about..." she nervously smiled.

"Don't worry about it...come on" Chan said, dragging her out the room filled with the laughs and bantering of Jisung and Changbin.

Chan walked Eunji to his car that was parked in the basement. They got in the car and Chan drove them to the dorm. As he drove, the two talked about their interests and grew pretty close to each other.

~They arrive outside the dorm room~

"What if they don't want me here? I don't want to make them uncomfortable in their own home..." Eunji said with a frown on her face.

"You'll be fine." Chan reassured her, "They're really nice people. I'm sure they'll welcome you in with little to no problems!".

Eunji smirked nervously and grabbed onto Chan's arm, making him blush a little. Chan opened the door and walked into the dorm with Eunji.

As they entered the living room, they spotted Seungmin, Hyunjin, and Felix lounging on the couch. The three looked up confused. Eunji turned red as she noticed that Felix wasn't wearing a shirt. She hid herself behind Chan and looked at the floor. 'Damn...they're hotter in person...' she thought.

"Who's that?" Seungmin said as he tilted his head.

"This is the girl I told you guys about last night. I'll be bringing her here often from now on...I hope you don't mind." Chan said nervously.

'He told them about me?! This can't be happening..' Eunji thought. She was still in disbelief that Chan seemed to like her even after being faced with so much evidence that he does.

Hyunjin got up and walked away. "I don't mind...as long as she doesn't eat all our food." he said.

"I have no complaints." Felix said. "Same." Seungmin said shortly after. Felix stood up and walked over to Chan and Eunji. "Why are you hiding by the way? There's nothing to be scared of." Felix poked her hand that was still holding onto Chan.

Eunji squealed a little before shyly answering: "I-I...I'm....". Chan cut her off: "She's pretty shy...but I'm sure she'll warm up to you guys eventually.".

"Ah ok. Well I won't keep you two. I'll tell the others about this and see what they say about her being here." Felix said as went back to the couch.

"Thanks." Chan said as he walked Eunji to his room. The two sat on the bed and watched movies as a makeshift date. As the two watched the movie, Chan became more and more aroused by having a girl sitting on his bed.