Chapter 13 : "I've Been Waiting For This"

"I give you permission to do a cute concept..." Minho said suddenly. "But only if there are sexual undertones in your songs and dances..." he continued.

Eunji would've done a cute concept regardless of what Minho said but hearing him give her permission to do so made her happy. "Thank you I guess..." she said sweetly before getting off of him. "Would you like to watch me practice some dances before we go back home, Minho oppa?" she asked with puppy eyes.

Minho grinned and got up. "Sure...why not?" he said as he walked over to Hyunjin and Felix. Eunji smiled brightly and followed him.

The guys watched Eunji dance to some songs, giving her tips and helping her improve her dancing technique before they returned to the dorm.

~They arrive back at the dorm (3 p.m.)~

Eunji ran through the front door and searched for Chan. She eventually found him in her room, putting clothes into her drawers. "Hey Chan...what're you doing?" she asked as she walked up to him.

"Oh hey...I was just returning your clothes to you." he said, continuing to put clothes in her drawers.

Confused by this, she asked "Why? Were all my clothes not here already?", tilting her head slightly and crossing her arms.

Chan closed her drawers and looked at her. "I was cleaning out the dorm because it was getting messy here..." he said, "and when I cleaned Minho and Jeongin's rooms, I found your clothes hidden under their bed and in their dressers soooo I returned them here.".

"Huh...weird..." she said as she looked down, squinting her eyes. "I'll be back..." she said as she exited the room.

"Take your time." Chan said, walking over to her bed and lying on it.

Eunji walked to Jeongin's room and found him curled up in his blankets. "Jeongin..?" Eunji asked.

Jeongin removed his blanket from his face and looked at her. His nose and eyes were red, evidently from him crying. "...hm?" he said quietly.

Eunji went up to him and laid on his bed, next to him. "What's wrong? Are you upset? Do you need me to get someone or something?" she asked, concerned for him.

Jeongin became nervous from lying in a bed with Eunji. He blushed a little. "I-I'm....just sad..." he said.

"Sad about what?" she asked, placing her hand on his cheek.

(Smut starts here)

Jeongin's cock began to harden. 'Now is my chance to fuck her~...' he thought, 'but will she let me...?'.

Jeongin pulled the blanket he was in over Eunji and moved closer to her, rubbing his body against hers. "I...I want to be in you right now..." he said shyly.

Eunji smiled softly before lying on top of him. "Then come in, baby~" she said as she took his hand and sucked on his index finger.

They both quietly moaned, enjoying the moment. Jeongin slowly dry humped Eunji, making her pussy wet. 'Shit...I've been waiting for this~' he thought to himself. Jeongin was finally getting what he wanted.

"L-let me be o-on top..." Jeongin said as his thrusts became more aggressive.

Eunji blushed as she stopped sucking on his finger. "Sure~" she said.

Jeongin turned them around, leaving Eunji lying on her back, both of them still under the blanket. She lifted her skirt and slid her panties to the side, revealing her cunt. Jeongin took his dick out and rubbed it against her pussy, not yet sliding it in.

"Ahh~...why do...y-you feel so g-good~?" he moaned, his eyes rolling back with pleasure.

"I could say the s-same about you, baby~" Eunji said before pushing his dick into her forcibly.

They both released a loud moan as Jeongin entered Eunji. Jeongin slowly slid his dick in and out of her, savoring the feeling of fucking her.

"You were desperate for me, weren't you~?" she asked teasingly.

Jeongin blushed. "Y-yes...I was d-desperate as hell~" he moaned. "I couldn't s-stop imagining this moment wh-when you'd look at me.".

Eunji smiled and pulled him in closer for an embrace. The two moaned into each others ears.

"Your pussy i-is so amazing...I-I love your w-wet, warm walls on my d-dick..." he said as he thrusted into her faster.

Eunji began drooling with her mouth agape. Jeongin's horny-ness was taking over.

Jeongin was coming closer to cumming. "L-let me fuck you e-every day...please please p-please..." he begged, thrusting faster and cried a little from the pleasure.

"Only if you satisfy me, baby~" Eunji said quietly. That sent Jeongin off the edge as his hard cock shot his seed deep into her wet cunt. As he came in her, he thrusted rapidly into her pussy, riding out his high.

Eventually, pulled out of her with his cum still leaking from his cock. He laid next to Eunji and watched her as he stroked his cock, craving more.

Eunji turned to him a kissed his lips. "You didn't satisfy me this time...but maybe next time you will~" she said before getting up, cleaning herself off, and fixing her clothes.

Jeongin watched her as he continued to stroke. "I'm s-sorry Eunji...I'll d-do better..." he moaned before closing his eyes, fantasizing about Eunji.

(Smut ends here)

She smiled and left the room, returning to Chan who was still waiting for her in her room.

"I'm back..." Eunji said, exhausted.

Chan, lying on her bed, turned to her and smiled. "Welcome back! Come lay with me." he said.

Eunji ran up to the bed and laid next to Chan. "This is like...the first time we've gotten to be alone together in a while!" she giggled.

"Yeaaa, it seems that my decision to let you be with all of us kind of backfired on me." he laughed, "I don't mind though...you're happy so that makes me happy.".

She smiled softly. "Thank you Chan." she said. "I do want to ask you something though...".

"What's the question?" he said, looking at her curiously.

"I know you explained why you were so quick to want to date me but...honestly...I feel like the reasons you gave me were kind of...generic..." she said. Chan was shocked by the topic of the question.

"Like...I feel like there are many girls that you've met could have my traits that you claim to like. So why'd you really want to be with me?" she asked in a serious tone.

Chan sighed.

This is the end of this chapter! I hope you enjoyed it! I welcome any and all feedback!
Stay tuned for Chapter 14 where Chan and Eunji have a bit of a falling out...