Chapter 24 : "Hyunjin - Part 2"

A little later after Hyunjin and Eunji had a spicy exchange in the parking lot, they finally arrive at the park.

"Can I...hold your hand, Jiji?" Hyunjin asked as they walked into the park.

Eunji blushed. "Are you sure? What if there's paparazzi here or something..?" she said as she looked away from Hyunjin shyly.

Hyunjin then walked and stood in front of Eunji, making her come to a sudden stop. "You know, me and some of the other guys want to go public with our relationship with you...Minho already has...I would like to as well." he said as he smiled softly.

"But what would people think-" Eunji started before Hyunjin poked her cheek.

"I don't care what anyone else thinks and neither should you. Just enjoy your time with me; no other girl would get this opportunity." he said before kissing her on the head and holding her hand. "Let's go sit by the lake!" Hyunjin continued as they walked.

'He's way too sweet to me...' Eunji thought has they sat on a patch of grass near the lake. "Hyunjin..." Eunji said softly.

Hyunjin looked over at Eunji. "What's up, Jiji?" he asked with a warm grin on his face.

"W-Would...would you like t-to be my...boyfriend..?" she said as she covered her blushing face with her hands.

Hyunjin smiled and chuckled before hugging Eunji tightly. "Of course I would! How could I ever say 'no' to such a cutie?" he said as he moved her hands away from her face.

"A-Are you serious? You really mean it?" Eunji asked as she shyly but excitedly smiled at Hyunjin.

"Yea! I really mean it!" Hyunjin said. He then leaned in and pressed his lips onto hers and passionately kissed her.

Eunji kissed him back before they both pulled away and gazed into each other's eyes. "You as beautiful as an angel, Jiji..." Hyunjin said softly.

Eunji blushed and smiled. "Thank you, Hyunjin...you really make my day...." she said. This made Hyunjin smile brightly.

The two continued to one up each other in compliments before Hyunjin received a text message from Felix.

"Hey, when will your date be over?" Felix texted to Hyunjin.

"Why? Are you trying to steal my girl?🤨" Hyunjin responded.

"Well I meannnn...👀" Felix responded.

"Lmao...I think we're just about done on our date. You can come pick her up now if you'd like. I'll send you the location." Hyunjin responded.

"Alright. See you soon." Felix responded.

Hyunjin then sent Felix their location before turning to Eunji who was staring off into the distance. "Hey, Jiji?"

Eunji jumped a little before turning to Hyunjin.
"Y-Yes?!" she shouted nervously.

"Oh, I didn't mean to startle you!" Hyunjin said nervously, "But uh...Felix is on his way to pick you up; he was planning on taking you out on a date today too." he continued.

"Th-That's nice! But a-are you ok with that?" Eunji asked shyly as she played with her hair.

Hyunjin smiled as he flicked her in the head. "Of course I'm ok with it, cutie. Whatever makes you happy makes me happy, Jiji." he said softly.

"Whatever you say, Jinnie." Eunji said jokingly.

The two giggled before lying back on the ground and cloud gazing.

~1 hour later (at 12 p.m)~

Felix finds Hyunjin and Eunji lying in the grass. He walks up to them and squats next to Eunji. "Hey! Are you ready to go, Jiji?" he asked excitedly.

Eunji and Hyunjin sat up and looked at Felix. "Sure! Where are we going?" Eunji asked happily.

"It's a surprise! Just come with me and see!" Felix said with a warm smile on his face.

This is the end of this chapter! I hope you enjoyed it! I welcome any and all feedback!
Stay tuned for Chapter 25 where Eunji and Felix go on a date...