Chapter 7

I am at a beauty salon and just had my hair and nails done beautifully. I needed this time for myself and there's nothing better than to let someone make you look a little more stylish when needed.

I stare at my reflection and think how looked I good, honestly. I looked good, all right.

Even having this time to myself, I still am very preoccupied with my current situation. Adam begged to stay last night, to be forgiven for even suggesting to end our marriage and to let him come back home. I remember that I kindly asked him to leave the house because he couldn't just come back. He insisted for a long time before finally leaving. "Let me stay sweetheart, please. Don't be like this"

"I am not repeating myself, Adam. You can't come back. No"

"Sophie, I already said that I messed up, okay?" He whined, almost making a pout.

"I don't care. Leave or I will call my brother."

"Ok," he said with an anxious voice. "I am going." He answered.

Adam kind of fears my brother and the powerful words he uses while preaching. Words that were more powerful than a punch in the face. In fact, Adam respected my brother very much, that's why I used the threat, I will call my brother, when needed.

When leaving the house, his last words to me were: "Babe, I will call you later, yeah? We are solving this together. My bags will be ready, just say the word. I can come back any time, yeah?"

I stared at him with displeasure for his insistence and closed the door in his face. Poor bastard... I mean... Poor Adam.

He thinks it will work like this, ham? Sorry, but no.

Well. time to go home.

I raised from the chair I was seated in and thanked the staff for their hard work. I paid the bill and made my way to the exit.

The door makes this little sound when opened and a beautiful woman, with black hair and blue eyes, gorgeous like a model, enters the salon and stops when she sees me, making a little "O" with her mouth.

She gives me a complete inspection, head to toe, toe to head, and proceeds to approach me, lazily. I don't think I know this lady. Why she is looking at me like that?

"Oh dear, that's so embarrassing," she says, covering her mouth shyly. Ham? What does this mean?

"Sorry, do I know you?"

"Oh dear... Adam didn't tell you about me?"

AHMM? WHAT?

"I think I don't understand what you mean," I answer her.

She pushes her hair from her face and gives me a little smirk.

"You see, I don't want to upset Adam, he is so kind and gentle..."

"Miss, I don't know you and don't understand why are you talking to me about my own husband." I respond feeling my stomach churn with pain.

"Oh, sure, of course. You see, Adam and I have been friends for some time now. I am working with his team, you know that right? Of course, you know. It would be strange If you didn't..."

This ASS. This IMBECILE ASS! Adam...! If you thought your situation was bad before, you don't know how much worse it is NOW!

I stare at her with a blank expression. She continues, sweetly:

"Anyway, I am taking care of their social pages. So, that's why we are always together. That's just it. I mean, I didn't mean to suggest anything bad. Adam is so sweet, he brings me coffee. We talk a lot, he is so funny! You are so lucky. I am Bianca, by the way."