Final Chapter

🔥🧐18+🧐🔥

"Are you awake yet, husband?" Sophie asks me while straddling me completely naked. Her cheeks were flushed, and her nipples were tight little targets pointing directly at me, wanting to be sucked real good. I could smell her pus*** and feel how wet she was on top of me. She was drenching already!

If this was a dream, I won't wake up ever!

"YES! YES!" I say while holding her hips firmly, wanting to bury myself inside her with no more talk. But I thought better and decided to let her take the lead. I was controlling myself not to come just by her straddling me. She was behaving so hotly that I was feeling dizzy with the vision of her naked body.

Her long hair was loose, cascading throw her back and tits. She was open for me, daringly showing me her beautiful open pus***. God, I wasn't going to last!

"You stay quiet and let me do what I want, understand?" She tells me, running her nails on my chest and rubbing herself on me.

"I UNDERSTAND. Do whatever you want, love. Anything! Please, hurry!" I was already clenching my teeth trying to control myself. I couldn't come just yet. I couldn't come just yet.

She bends down and kisses my neck, pressing her naked body all over me. I felt goosebumps running all over my body with the feel of her tits on my chest. I was running unsteady hands on her perfection, her ass, her back, and her hair, thanking God I was finally going to have my wife back. She had finally forgiven me!

She starts to moan my name and to be more frantic, rubbing herself up and down, kissing me with her tongue. My baby was on heat. She was in need of a nice, good fuc*.

"You are so beautiful, darling. I am loving this." I say in her ear. "You are absolute perfection. I love this beautiful tits, this wonderful ass. I want to have you right now, gorgeous. Can I?"

"Yes!" She answers still in a frenzy.

I position her better and start to rub her real good down there, wanting to have her sleek and ready to be impaled. She sits straight and starts to move up and down, moaning ever harder, asking me to enter her already.

"I am going to enter you, baby, you need to be real prepared for me, understand? You need to let me all the way in, baby. I need to be inside until my balls are bumping on you, you understand baby?"

I know how to make my baby hot and she is now out of her mind. I am more than happy to stuff her nicely.

I thrust in her with a powerful movement and almost come right there. I need to hold her tightly, not letting her move an inch. It's the most amazing feeling and I am going to burst if she moves.

"Fuck.....! Stay put, baby. Don't move. Don't....!"

I beg Sophie to wait. I am not gonna last! I can't do this to her. I need to resist. She is so fucking tight she is squeezing me like she wants to milk everything I have.

"Aren't you liking?" She asks me with a seductive voice, starting to ride me with nice, slow moves.

"I...do....." I answer with a groin, almost not capable of talking. I was screeching my teeth and closing my eyes with intense concentration. I needed to rest a bit more...! I can't go on the first five seconds!

"Why does it look like you are dying, then?" She asks me giggling and increasing her moves, almost jumping on top of me this time. She was flushed and needed and soaking my stomach with her juices.

"Because you are too tight... Too tight..."

I start to guide her by the hips, helping her pump me nice and good. Up and down, up and down. Over and over. Until she was begging for more. So I give her more.