Chapter 20

🔥+18🔥

After three months of counseling, Sophie agreed to have me back home. I almost died of emotion when she nodded her head at me after I dared ask her once more if I could, please, come back to live with my family. She looked at me with the most sweet, delicious smile and said "You can sleep on the couch." Haamm? Come again?!

"The couch? You mean there's a couch in our bedroom now?" I asked her dumbfounded.

"No, I mean the living room couch." She answered with innocent baby eyes.

"But, babe..." I say to her, feeling not so happy anymore. She was going to make me suffer until the end? "I thought I was going to sleep with you. Like it should be." I sounded like a whiny little boy.

"Why would you think that?" She asked me, laughing. She was wearing this nice white tee that had a small V on the front. I could see the beginning of her beautiful tits and it was making me salivate and rearrange the front of my jeans. She was teasing me. She would bend down to let me have a full view but wouldn't let me touch her.

She was torturing me! She was a skilled little tease!

"Sophie," I say with all the patience in the world, trying to be reasonable. "Will you please let me sleep in our bed, for god's sake!" Okay, the last sentence sounded a bit more demanding than it should.

"Are we feeling brave, today, are we?" She asks me daringly. "Want me to kick you out right now? I will do it, buddy. Keep testing me." We stayed in a stare competition for long minutes, while I wondered if it would be a good idea to lift her and kiss her senseless. She didn't seem eager to accept me just yet, though.

"You know," I say with a seductive voice, trying to use another tactic with her. She always called me sexy. It's time to get a little bold and take a risk. "I could get you off in 10 minutes, babe. I just need a closed door. Let me take care of the rest." I make an indecent gesture then, showing her the front of my jeans. She opens her mouth with a gasp and...

Starts to laugh. To laugh! I am almost coming in my pants and she is laughing at me!

"Really?" She asks me still laughing. "I can take care of that myself, don't you worry, sir."

I look at her and take a step closer. I am going to die with lust if I can't touch this woman. I am glaring pointedly at the little V between her legs. I could just imagine!

"Can I watch it?" I ask her mesmerized. This time she just smiles and takes a step towards me too, shaking her hips slightly while walking. I think she has me hypnotized. I can't remember one single reason why we shouldn't be naked right now making more babies.

"I think you can't stay put just watching..." She runs a hand on my chest and I feel myself gulping, without breath.

"I will, I promise!" I say with conviction. "I can help too."

"Well," she looks at me with her big eyes, making a pout. "If you promise...."

"I DO. I DO PROMISE! I SWEAR FOR EVERYTHING'S HOLY!" I shout at her, taking her by the arms, not willing to let her escape me. I am so close now!

"Then... I think I will say... No, thank you!" She pushes me away and turns to leave.

"NO!" I scream in protest. "Sophie! Come back here!" She ignores me and lets me there standing with a raging erection. God, help me. This woman is going to kill me. How long she will deny me, GOD!?

In the end, I stayed on the couch for another 3 months. My suffering was almost completing a year and a half. The kids were happy with my return but asked me why I couldn't sleep with Mom like I used to.

"Because," I explained to them the day I moved back. "Dad behaved badly and Mom needs me to follow the rules. So, the secret I am going to teach you right now is: Never break mom's rules. Do you understand?" They nod their heads with vigor. "Mom knows what's best for us, always.

"Mom is so badass!" My daughter announced with wonder in her eyes. She looked very proud of her mother.

"Yes, mom is the best. Good thing I didn't need to fight you, Dad. I would have, though" He is still this skinny little teenager but is starting to learn how to act tough and has this air of seriousness building in his eyes.

"Good boy." I mess with his hair a bit and say to them. "What about I teach you guys a bit about motors and cars?" They both jump with excitement and my baby girl says with amazement. "Even me?!"

"Of course, baby. You are going to know everything about cars, tools, fighting, and such. But when mom feels the need to teach you girly things, you need to learn it too. Is that okay?"

"YES!!" She screams so loud Evan and I cover all ears to her shouting. But that afternoon was one of the best for us. We laughed and bounded like a real family. Sophie came after with juice and sandwiches and we had the most perfect time. Even if it was with me sleeping on the couch.

After three months she agreed to let me stay in the guest room next to our bedroom.

Things started to get better by then. I dared to kiss her one day after the kids left for school. I was to make a final decision about the team I was going to sign and Sophie was in the kitchen preparing some lunch for us.

I waited until she finished and took her in my arms, kissing her mouth with hunger. I was so desperate I couldn't control any of my emotions and I pressed her hard on the wall, cupping her pus*** on my hand. She was so hot and I could already smell her sweetness.

I kept pressing her and imitating the moves I wanted to do with her. I forced her to open her mouth and fuc**d-tongued her like I wished to do with her entire body. She was breathless and pliant and I was so excited I was seeing stars.

I started to kiss her neck and down to her tits. I pushed her dress down and squeezed her naked breasts like a starved wolf. I was grunting and saying things I didn't even understand myself.

"Let me baby, please. I will... I will be good I swear. I need inside you... Please, please."

I kept kissing and sucking her tits and caressing her pus*** but Sophie started to push me away from her.

"Stop." She said suddenly. I was so excited I was about to come on my pants and she asks me to stop!?

"Babe, please...!" I beg her.

"Did you ever jer** off to that woman?" What? God.... NO!

"Of course not. I never did that, okay? Never ever." I answered her seriously.

She looks at me with doubt and asks again.

"Did you ever think about her while making love to me?"

"Never. Not a single time. I swear over our children I never did that!"

She keeps glaring at me but doesn't give me any more green lights to continue.

"Can I eat you now baby? Please, I am begging you."

She opens her mouth to answer but doesn't say anything.

"I think I need more time." My excitement just runs off like I just bathed with a cold, icy water.

"Okay, honey. That's fine. We are doing great. I will wait for you to tell me when you are ready. Okay?" I say to her with tenderness. If she needs time I will not make things my way anymore. She will need to come to me.

She nods her beautiful head and we eat lunch together.

Hell. So be it. I will just wait and I am not going to force myself on her anymore. God give me strength.