Chapter 15

"Sara!"-Ishan exclaimed.

Sara smiled warmly at Ishan. "Hey, you both," she greeted them, her eyes flickering between Ishan and Shubman.

"What are you doing here!?" Ishan asked, a hint of confusion in his tone.

"I'm going back to London, but I wanted to meet you before I left. Yesterday, I couldn't properly respond to you," Sara explained, her gaze softening.

"How did you enter?" Shubman interjected, his discomfort palpable.

Sara chuckled lightly. "I guess you guys didn't realize you were so involved in an argument that you didn't lock the door," she replied with a playful smile.

Shubman sighed, feeling even more uneasy now. "Ohhh! I'll give you guys some alone time then," he said, retreating to his room with a forced smile.

"No, Shubman, wait," Sara called after him, his tone urgent. "I want to talk to you too."

Shubman hesitated, glancing uncertainly between Ishan and Sara. Despite his discomfort, he reluctantly returned to the living room, taking a seat opposite Ishan and Sara.

Sara noticed Shubman's unease and decided to address it directly. "Shubman, don't worry. I just want to have a conversation with both of you," she reassured him, her tone gentle.

"Ishan," Sara began, her tone thoughtful, "I couldn't help but notice how much you talk about Shubman. Your daily stories, the countless candid pictures of him on your phone... It wasclear that he holds a special place in your heart.I just didnt know this much special."

Ishan's cheeks flushed slightly, but he didn't deny it. Instead, he glanced at Shubman, his eyes filled with a mixture of fondness and longing.

"And Shubman," Sara continued, turning her attention to him, "Ishan was visibly emotional at our friend's wedding yesterday.His eyes were teary.It was clear that witnessing their marriage had a profound impact on him.The reason is you."

Shubman shifted uncomfortably in his seat, his gaze flickering away from Sara's penetrating gaze. He wasn't used to being the center of attention, especially when it came to matters of the heart.

"Sara, I..." Shubman began, but his words trailed off as he struggled to articulate his thoughts.

"I know this might be difficult to believe as Ishan couldn't express anything properly, but I believe that Ishan is in love with you, Shubman," Sara said gently, her gaze softening with empathy.

Ishan felt terribly guilty over the whole incident.

"Sara, I owe you an apology. I didn't realize it before, but I think I might be in love with Shubman. I'm still trying to understand my feelings, but I can't deny that something changed between us after the accidental marriage. There's a connection there that I can't ignore, and it's making me question everything."

"Ishan, I understand," Sara replied softly, her voice filled with compassion. "Love is complicated, and sometimes it takes time to understad our feelings."

Ishan nodded, relieved to have finally opened up about his inner turmoil. "I never meant to hurt you, Sara. You mean a lot to me, but there's something between Shubman and me that I can't ignore."