Chapter 21

"Dad, Shubman blocked me from everywhere," Anita confessed during breakfast, her tone tinged with frustration.

"Maybe you should have some shame and stop running behind a married man," Mrs. Patil interjected sharply, her disapproval evident in her voice.

"Perhaps you should focus on the kitchen rather than giving my daughter foolish ideas," Mr. Patil retorted, defending Anita.

"What's gotten into you two!? It's a matter of the heart. You can't force someone in this," Mrs. Patil argued, trying to reason with her husband and daughter.

"Watch me, Mom," Anita replied defiantly.

।।।।।।।।।

Shubman was at the gym when he heard someone calling him from behind. It was Anita.

"What are you doing here? You don't come here," Shubman remarked, surprised to see her.

"I just joined today. Heard the coach is really good," Anita explained.

"The coach isn't here yet. He will take 30-40 minutes to come," Shubman replied.

"Okay, I'll wait then," Anita said, settling onto a nearby bench.

As Shubman continued his workout, his attention was suddenly drawn by Anita's panicked cry. He turned to see her struggling with one of the weight machines, clearly stuck and in distress.

"SHUBMAN, help! I'm stuck. Please, help me," Anita pleaded, her voice trembling with urgency.

Without a moment's hesitation, Shubman rushed to her side. He quickly assessed the situation and Anita pulled him by his t-shirt.Shubman stumbled forward, caught off guard by her sudden movement, and inadvertently fell over her at the unexpected proximity.

With a devious glint in her eye, she tightened her grip on Shubman's shirt and let out a shrill cry.

"Help! Someone help me! He's attacking me!" Anita exclaimed, her voice rising with false alarm as she twisted the truth to suit her agenda.

Shubman's eyes widened in disbelief as he realized the gravity of the situation. "Anita, what are you doing? I was just trying to help you," he protested, his voice tinged with confusion and frustration.

"Stay away from me! You're trying to take advantage of me!" Anita accused, her voice trembling with feigned fear as she painted Shubman as the villain in her twisted narrative.

Shubman's heart sank as he watched Anita's calculated betrayal unfold before him. "Anita, please, you know that's not true," he pleaded, his voice tinged with desperation as he tried to reason with her.

But Anita ignored his pleas,"I have prove,I was filming me,so my phone camera was on.I will file case Against you and your reputation is gone Shubman Gill."

।।।।।।।।।

Ishan's phone buzzed incessantly, interrupting the stillness of the room. With a sense of urgency, he answered the call to find Shubman's trembling voice on the other end.

"Shubman, what happened? Where are you? You went to the gym this morning, it's almost afternoon now," Ishan inquired, his concern evident in his tone.