Chapter 13

A few days passed after Izanami had the talk with Tsunade. And Tsunade , although reluctant, began doing her exercises to shape her body back into top condition. She finally realised how much of a bad situation she is in.

When she was still a ninja due her bloodline and endurance she could fight for hours straight without showing any exhaustion. And that too in simple taijutsu. But now due to her body can only fight 3 hours straight. After that time limit she will gradually begin to show exhaustion.

Her chakra control which she was proud of was lost. At present she could be said to have a chaka control better than a regular jonin. But for Tsunade this is rubbish. This is also a reason why learning medical ninjutsu is considered very hard and impractical in the academy. To become a qualified medical ninja you must at least have jonin level chakra control. This is one of the reasons why most medical ninja's are special jonins.

Since Tsunade still can't see blood due to her condition she was in a dilemma on how to improve her chakra control. According to her, the best way to improve your chakra control is the fish exercise, where you mend the wounds of a dying fish. As she was mulling over this problem izanami decided to help her out.

" You know Tsunade, I may have a solution for your problem. First is an exercise I did when I was little to improve my chakra control. It's actually quite simple do you want to learn it "

To izanami's question Tsunade nodded frantically. Of course she wants to learn it. I mean who wouldn't want to learn the exercises that the teacher of her grandfather did to solidify her foundation.

Seeing her enthusiasm, Izanami smiled. She then snapped her fingers and called one of the hidden yokai members. A man dressed just like Nanami had arrived in front of her while kneeling.

She then instructed, " get me two bowls filled with water "

The yokai member nodded and melted into the shadows. And after a few seconds he appeared again. But this time in his hands there ate two bowls filled with water. Thanking him , Izanami took the two bowls from him. The man bowed again and went back to his duties.

Izanami then turned her attention to Tsunade again. Putting one bowl to the side she began her explanation.

" My exercise is actually quite simple. You just have to coat your hand in a layer of chakra and dip it inside this bowl. And in doing so you must be able to make sure your hand is not wet " saying so she dipped her hand into the bowl. She kept it inside for a few minutes and brought it back outside to show it to Tsunade. And like she described her hand is as dry as it was before.

" Since you already have a good understanding of chakra control this may be too easy for you so let me tell you the next step in advance. " Saying so, Izanami made a gesture as she was grabbing something . And then she then grabbed all of the water in the bowl like it was a solid object. Putting the bowl to the side she then started to shape the water into the various shapes like it was clay.

Tsunade had to admit she was fascinated by these actions. She once tried something similar in her childhood years but even then she could at most scoop a handful of water and not let it fall down. Not like Izanami who somehow seem to treat the water like it was rubber.

" Hmm from the look in your eyes you seemed to have done something similar , well not surprising since the Uzumaki and Senju clan techniques require a very high level of chakra control. Well anyway do you think you could do this exercise now Tsunade? " Izanami asked.

Tsunade thought about it for a few minutes and answered , " I think I could do the first step quite easily but I have no clue on how to do what you are doing now. I can't control the chakra I have already released from my body after all. "

" Ahh you see, the trick here is to not let go of the connection you have to the chakra layer you release. Like for example you release a thin layer of chakra over your hand to prevent it from getting wet but in this step apart from the chakra layer that covers your hand you also release a thin layer over the water covering it from the environment. "Izanami explained the principle of this briefly to Tsunade.

" I see, thank you for the explanation. I will be able to manage with this, " Tsunade said as she took the remaining bowl away to practice. She will start her practice at her room so she wouldn't be disturbed by anyone. She is quite eager to get her chakra control back.

Izanami chuckled and put the water back into the bowl. She then handed the bowl to Shizune and said, " Here you should practice with this too. It's never bad to have a good chakra control "

Shizune thanked Izanami as she also went towards her room with an excited expression. She too was quite fascinated by Izanami's level of chakra control. And truth be told she wasn't able to improve her strength in the past years so she was thankful for Izanami to teach her a way to improve her strength.

After both Shizune and Tsunade left, Izanami took a seat on the nearby bench as she relaxed. She looked at the sky with a remorseful gaze. Although She didn't say it out loud, Tsunade's condition was indirectly her fault. Due to her contract she couldn't actively meddle in the ninja world. So even when she knew Tsunade was going to suffer she could do nothing about it.

And worst of all this incident isn't the first one Izanami faced. Throughout the countless years she was alive she was restricted from saving many lives. Indra and Ashura . Hashirama and Madara all these people's lives were ruined because of her inability to change anything.

So she could only resort to saving the few people she can secretly. Just like she did with the Uzumaki. After the war was over and the ninja villages were about to invade the safe hideouts Izanami masked their presence to keep the few survivors alive. This is also why Kazuma was the only survivor of the Uzumaki royal bloodline. The adults all perished in the battlefield.

"But all of this farce will be over. I just have to wait for a few years. Just in a few years I will make my move " Izanami declared as her eyes became determined. She could feel it. The restriction her contract had on her is slowly loosening. Well Naruto's birth signifies that the cannon has started. And that's why she wants to go to Konoha where everything started.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

If you want to read some advanced chapters go to my Patreon Account.

patreon.com/Nauty_Manu