Chapter 47

While Izanami and Fugaku were having their discussion, Mikoto escorted Naruto towards the backyard of their house. Although quite obedient, Naruto asked a multitude of questions along the way. This was the first time he had the chance to learn about his parents, and he was quite excited. After all, the Third Hokage had been tight-lipped, only mentioning that Naruto's parents were heroes and leaving it at that.

Mikoto, who was used to Kushina's over-excited nature, wasn't overwhelmed or annoyed like a normal person would. She gently explained every question Naruto asked. Within the scope of what she could speak of course. Although she didn't know how Naruto was able to enter into the Uchiha clan she wasn't going to make the situation more complicated than it already is. As the wife of the clan leader she too had her own responsibilities.

And so Mikoto told everything she could tell to Naruto. She told him about how his mother was when she was just his age. How his father was a genius and how his mother had declared him as her rival when they were in school.

While they were discussing things unknowingly they reached their destination. And seeing that they have already arrived Mikoto decided to end this discussion temporarily. She wanted her son to be friends with Naruto just like how she and Kushina were.

Opening the door that leads to the backyard Mikoto and Naruto found themselves in the presence of a young boy with black hair and cute face playing with a girl who is about 12-13 years old.

Noticing their arrival the girl looked at Mikoto and asked, " oh Mom did you come to join.." her words trailed off as her gaze landed on Naruto. Her expression changed a little as she recognized him.

Naruto, who was the most sensitive to how others perceive him, felt a bit of sadness and thought, ' Is she going to hate me like the others? '. Mikoto meanwhile signalled with her eyes for her daughter to not say anything harsh to Naruto.

But unlike what Mikoto and Naruto thought, this girl didn't care about Naruto's identity as a Demon Fox or the nine tails Jinchuriki. What she was surprised about was for another reason,

' Why does he feel like uncle Ashura? It's the same as Susuke. Is he also a reincarnation like me? No, this feels different. Sasuke clearly doesn't remember his past and Naruto too looks like have the same situation. ' the girl thought internally. Deciding to investigate this further she spoke, " Oh mom who is this child you brought with you. "

Mikoto smiled gently as she introduced Naruto to everyone, " His name is Naruto Uzumaki, the son of my best friend. Since he came here I thought it would be nice for you guys to know each other. Oh did you know he is around Sasuke's age. "

" Nice to meet you Dattebayo, " Naruto said, flashing his ever-present cheerful smile.

" Oh it's nice to meet you, Naruto. My name is Kiyomi Uchiha . " The girl Kiyomi introduced herself. She then pointed to Sasuke and said, " And this here is Sasuke Uchiha, my younger brother. I hope you guys will be friends since you are at the same age. "

Sasuke, like a proud young master, only nodded his head. He didn't know why but ever since he saw that blond haired kid he wanted to beat the shit out of him for no reason.

Mikoto frowned a bit seeing Sasuke's behaviour. Although Sasuke doesn't have many friends due to his attachment to Itachi he doesn't act so arrogantly in front of any other kid. So what made him change his behaviour drastically.

While Mikoto was puzzled at his behaviour Kiyomi had an understanding look in her eyes. Even if they are only reincarnations the rivalry is still there. In fact this further made Kiyomi understand that her guess about them is correct.

" Hey, what are you guys doing? " Naruto asked. He for some reason wanted to show that smelly Sasuke that he is better than him.

Kiyomi sensing his fighting spirit raised an eyebrow as she said , " Oh we were just teaching Sasuke how to mold chakra. Do you want to join us Naruto "

" Hehehe if you don't mind, " Naruto said with a bit of shyness. He isn't used to people treating him this nicely. Usually most people would shout at him even when he only glanced at them.

Kiyomi then gestured to both Naruto and Sasuke to take a seat in the courtyard as she began her lesson. Mikoto went inside to bring some snacks for all of them to enjoy while learning.

After both kids took a seat Kiyomi began her lesson. " You see kids, chakra in essence is made out of two different energies. One is spiritual energy and the other is physical energy. Spiritual energy is something that comes from the mind and soul while physical energy as the name suggests comes from the body.

By combining these two energies we create chakra. And as you may have known before all living creatures have chakra as meagre as it may be. This is because for all living beings having a mind , soul and body is very essential.

Well talking about these energies a very interesting rumor was quite popular during the warring state periods. "

" What is it Kiyomi big sis , tell us quickly," Naruto asked excitedly. Sasuke, although remained silent, had his eyes shining. He was curious as Naruto about this rumour.

Kiyomi chuckled at their enthusiasm and replied, " Well it is said that if one were to master spiritual energy and Physical energy to their ultimate level they are able to enter a state where they could never run out of chakra. "

" Wow, does that mean I could do cool jutsus all day and not get tired. " Naruto asked excitedly.

Kiyomi nodded her head. What she said is true. If one were to perfectly control their spiritual and physical energies they are able to have a near infinite chakra. Although it is but a rumour at this age as no one was able to do it in the last century.

" Yeah I'm gonna train so hard and definitely do as big sis said. " Naruto said as he gave his signature smile.

Sasuke on the side scoffed at his stupidity, " heh if it was that easy then everyone would have been able to do it. And besides I doubt you could do when by big brother wasn't able to do it "

Although Sasuke didn't know much about these energies. He heard from his big brother that manipulating spiritual energy is super hard . And even then he is considered the best Genjutsu expert in the clan due to his excellent control. So if his big brother who is considered a genius failed to achieve such a legendary state, how could this blonde idiot do it?

Naruto who didn't take the provocation well snapped as he glared at Sasuke, " what did you say girly face want to try who is the best"

" Heh bring it on " Sasuke arrogantly declared as he too got ready to fight.

But before the two of them could react both of them suddenly felt something hitting their forehead making them scream out in pain.

"" Oww oww oww"" Sasuke and Naruto both clutched their heads in pain as they looked at Kiyomi with teary eyes.

Kiyomi glared at the two of them and rebuked, " No fighting when I'm teaching, Do you understand"

Naruto and Sasuke who wanted to complain suddenly froze in fear as the aura Kiyomi was releasing was terrifying. They both nodded at the same time not wanting to provoke her anymore.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

If you want to read some advanced chapters go to my Patreon Account.

patreon.com/Nauty_Manu