Chapter 43

Despite the small incident with Shisui earlier, the small party was held without any other complications. Since this party is mostly for Naruto everyone unanimously decided to play with him for today.

So while the adults were drinking they played board games which Izanami copied from her old universe. Due to the limited entertainment in the ninja world the board games became a hit amongst them. Especially for Naruto who never had the opportunity to play with anyone in his entire life.

For the whole afternoon they played and enjoyed themselves to the fullest. Even Shisui, who was a little awkward at first, joined in on the fun. But as the saying goes ' all good things must eventually come to and end. ' . When it was near 3' o'clock in the evening the party eventually came to an end.

After cleaning up the mess they made everyone went to do their own work. Tsunade and Shizune had a meeting with the Hoage. As the disciple of the Third Hokage her return to the village is a big thing to Konoha.

And most of all the village higher ups need to give a good explanation to Tsunade about the decision they made yesterday regarding the debt to the World Bank. Unlike the Uchiha clan, they can't just force the debt on her. They aren't Danzo who has no dignity or shame if it means getting what he wants.

If Tsunade ends up rebelling from the village the scandalism would be too much for the village to bear. Especially with the special connections Tsunade has with the Fire Daimyo. The title of ' Princess of Konoha ' isn't just for show. If someone had any legal rights to the village it would be her as her grandfather was one of the founders. And since in the Uchiha clan there is no one who had blood relations to Madara there is no competition for Tsunade.

As Shizune and Tsunade were about to depart, Izanami stopped them. She turned to Tengen and said, " you should go with them. It's not everyday you could see people taking shamelessness to the extreme. This would be a good experience for you who is looking to broaden your horizons. "

Tengen nodded after thinking about it for a while. True in the Land of Iron the people value dignity more than anything. So this may be a good experience for him who wanted to know the ways of the world.

Izanami then turned to Tsunade and spoke, " Take him with you , if asked why he is here. Tell them that he is here to make sure you don't run away from me. If they asked him to wait outside, ask them if they are willingling to bear the full burden of your debt and my annoyance. "

Tsunade was speechless at Izanami's words. Although the debt she accumulated was huge she never did think about not paying back. This is not how a Senju, much less the granddaughter of Hashirama Senju, would act. Whether it takes days , months or years Tsunade always paid her debt.

This is also why many Casino owners and loan sharks still let Tsunade borrow money. They knew she would eventually pay them back.

But even Tsunade had some dissatisfaction about this she didn't say it as she listened to the next words Izanami said, " Oh right if you let him go I will deduct the first 3 months of the debt you need to pay. "

She swiftly turned to Tengen and angrily shouted, " what are you doing? Quickly get ready we are going to the Hokage Building. We are already late. "

Hearing her orders Tengen nodded absentmindedly as he quickly went inside his room to get geared up. While on his way he couldn't help but think inwardly, ' So this is what it meant to be shameless. It seems like I have more things to learn from this journey. '

After they departed Izanami looked at Nanami and Shisui and asked, " So you guys got any plans this afternoon"

Nanami nodded as she said , " Yes I will head to the Black Market place in the Land of Fire. There we could find a good test subject for Shisui to train his Eternal Mangakyou Sharingan. "

" Oh bounty hunting huh. Well good luck with it . But remember to keep a low profile. Our plans are just beginning to take shape. " Izanami warned as she agreed to their idea. Bounty hunting is the most suitable way to train.

" Yes matriarch, we would sure be careful, " Nanami agreed as she bowed her head a bit before dragging Shisui out of the house.

After everyone departed Izanami began to contemplate what she should do too. She could walk around Konoha to sight see but she was sure she would break some bones in anger. After all knowing Danzo he would sure to circulate many nasty rumours about her.

This is his usual way of getting revenge after all. Make a baseless rumour and spread it using his minions. And if chance arrives use his minions to start a fight and frame it on his intended target.

And she couldn't be bothered to disguise herself. Why should she do something so troublesome just to save some strangers from being hospitalized?. Should she laze around for today.

As she was wondering about this Kaguya jumped on her lap and spoke, " So when are you going to the Uchiha clan "

" Oh right I almost forgot about that, " Izanami said as she remembered that she was supposed to have a meeting with Fugaku today.

Thinking of her visit to the Uchiha clan a mischievous plan came to her mind. She remembered the anomaly she wanted to investigate in the Uchiha clan. As she was about to stood up Naruto who was busy playing with Rin and Sakumo turned towards her and asked , " Big sister are you going somewhere "

" Oh Naruto , I'm going head out for a bit. Do you want to join me ? " Izanami asked as she gave Naruto a small smile.

Naruto nodded shyly. He didn't want to be apart from izanami. He is still afraid that she will leave him and he will lose everything again.

" it's not that I mind but isn't it a bit risky to take Naruto to the Uchiha clan. Hriuzen wouldn't allow it " Sakumo said with a bit of worry in his tone. In the past few hours he began to like this kid and didn't want him taken away because of something like that.

Izanami with a disdainful expression said, " Heh so what if he is displeased. He isn't the boss of me . And even if he sends his men to cause trouble I will just break their bones and let them rest in the hospital for the rest of their lives. "

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

If you want to read some advanced chapters go to my Patreon Account.

patreon.com/Nauty_Manu