Chapter 41

After waking up, Shisui felt awkward. He didn't know why he acted this way when the person in front of him was a complete stranger. The only thing he could do at this moment was look away in embarrassment.

Seeing him like this, Nanami couldn't help but release a small chuckle. 'Shisui resembles his grandfather too much,' she thought with a hint of nostalgia. When they were kids, Kagami was always the crybaby. He would cry over the smallest things and then look away in shame after realizing he had cried.

" Now since you are all embarrassed I should introduce myself. My name is Nanami Rushifā, the adopted daughter of Izanami Otsutsuki, the one who saved you yesterday. " Nanami said, trying to change the subject.

"Hello, as you may have already known, I am Shisui Uchiha. " Shisui also said his introductions.

" Yes, the idiot descendant of Kagami uchiha " Nanami said sarcastically.

" It seems like you have a grudge against my grandfather, " Shisui said with a wry smile. Although Shisui couldn't see her face she could tell from her voice that this person is young girl. Maybe one of grandfather's secret descendants. He did hear from his clansman that his grandfather was quite a playboy.

*boink *

Shisui's thoughts stopped as he felt a huge pain on his head. He could guess that he was hit on the head.

Nanami who had her fist clenched said ominously, " Although I can't read people like my mother I still can see that you were thinking something rude about me. "

' Scary ' Shisui thought as he held his head in pain.

" So why are you here? I don't think you just came here just to see me " Shisui asked as pondered on why this lady came here to see him.

" I'm here to actually give something your grandfather left for you " Nanami said as she reached inside of her Kimono and pulled a container. She then placed it on Shisui's hands as she said ,

" These here are your grandfather's original eyes. He originally intrusted them to me to give you so you can unlock your Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan but since you decided to donate them you could use these as spares " her voice placed with sarcasm when she said the last part.

" Wait wait what do you mean these are grandpa's original eyes and what is the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan , is it the next evolution of the Mangekyou Sharingan? Why does it need my grandpa's eyes. " Shisui began to ask questions one after another.

As someone who didn't know about the things written in the stone tablet Shisui's understanding of Mangekyou Sharingan is quite limited. He only knew that to awaken one's Mangekyou you need extreme stimulation with negative thoughts. This is why he jumped off the cliff when Itachi was present. To make Itachi feel enough negative emotions to awaken his Mangekyou.

" Hmm, where to start "Nanami said as she pondered about this. With those questions alone she understood that Shisui had not gone to the Naka Shrine. This means he didn't let the clan leader know about his Mangekyou Sharingan as it is an old tradition passed down in the Uchiha clan for the clan leader to show them the Uchiha stone tablet if they were able to awaken the Mangekyou Sharingan.

"Let's start with your grandfather then. You see, your grandfather is my best friend and my only blood relative. Before I was adopted by my mother, I was born to an Uchiha and a Senju. During the time of my birth, the battles between the Uchiha and Senju clans were at their peak.

I was shunned by both clans, especially by the Uchiha, since I was unable to awaken my Sharingan. The only reason I was allowed to live was due to my father sacrificing himself and faking our deaths. This happened when I was just five years old, the very age where one is thrown into the battlefield to survive.

After my father's death me and my mother had to live alone in the forest to insure my father's sacrifice was not wasted. We lived for another year in seclusion before Kagami's family took us in. As it turns out, Kagami's mother was a daughter of a merchant and she was more than happy to help her sister in law. " Nanami said with a sad look in her eyes. Her childhood is quite similar to Naruto but even then she wasn't treated as badly as him.

" So your mother was my great-grandfather' s sister. " Shisui asked after thinking a bit.

" Yes , even though he didn't directly help us , he indirectly did many things. And mine and Kagami's friendship is something that was one of his works. Although I don't know exactly why he did it I could take a few guesses.

You see, for an Uchiha we always need someone to become our emotional pillar. And although I didn't know at that time my mother had a terrible illness. And so do you want to guess what would happen if the only pillar that was keeping me sane broke apart. "

" You would lose the will to live or worse go completely insane. " Shisui said. He had seen it countless times during the war. A lot of Uchiha clan members died during the third great ninja war. This made many clan members unstable for a period of time.

" Yes, that is why he included Kagami into my life. To give me another reason to live. Well much of the credit also should be given to Kagami as unlike your usual Uchiha he is quite the social butterfly. " Nanami said with a bit of a chuckle.

" I've heard, " Shisui said, agreeing with her. He heard that his grandfather is able to win any girl or make her his best friend in case he fails.

" After my mother passed away I decided to leave home. Even when I had Kagami I didn't really feel at home in the house. That was until I met my adopted mother who took me in.

She healed my heart and gave me a reason to live again. So I trained and became strong enough to stand by her side. " Nanami said with a smile.

" Due to my work I had numerous opportunities to get in contact with Kagami. Even when Konoha was founded and he became one of the second Hokage's students didn't stop me from meeting him.

During one of my visits he gave me his eyes. It was before he went on his last mission. He knew he was being targeted so he left his greatest inheritance to you. " Nanami said as she prepared to get up.

" Wait you still haven't told me what Eternal Mangekyou is . " Shisui said holding her hand.

Nanami smiled and answered, " the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan is the next evolution of the Mangekyou Sharingan. According to the stone tablet, to awaken the eternal Mangekyou you must have another pair of Mangekyou eyes from a close blood relative. After transplanting the other pair of eyes you will have the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. "

" I see, '' Shisui said, his grip tightening on the glass container.

" So tell me Shisui what is your choice. Would you transplant these eyes your grandfather left you and fight for your dream or would you choose to hide yourself in the darkness forever and let that 12 year old friend of yours take care of everything? " Nanami asked seriously.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

If you want to read some advanced chapters go to my Patreon Account.

patreon.com/Nauty_Manu