Chapter 46

Although Izanami was shocked and wanted nothing but to investigate this matter immediately, she didn't change her expression or move from her seat. Izanami knew not to rush anything. Especially when they are getting ready to have a negotiation.

Although she didn't explicitly give away her identity she knew Fugaku may have an inkling on who she is. I mean he was already looking like he was about to face an enemy kage. And as a Clan leader he would fail his responsibilities if he didn't find any information about her after all the commotion she did yesterday.

Izanami didn't pick on that receptionist just to be petty. No, she wanted to cause a commotion so that her arrival would be alerted to every clan leader. This is so Hiruzen would not be able to shrink his responsibilities or silently bury this incident. No, she wanted to show how much Hiruzen and his friends screwed up so their popularity would drop.

This is her way of taking revenge for what those guys did to her students' clans. She will destroy the reputation Hiruzen tried to protect so much. How will the villagers react when they realise that the village they love so much is in decline because of the Third Hokage's actions. They would soon realise that the grand dream Hiruzen shows them is nothing but an illusion.

Thinking of her future plans, Izanami smiled evilly. Her smile was so scary that it even scared the hell out of Fugaku . And if that isn't enough Hiruzen who was at home reading Jaraiya's novel to heal his soul shivered.

" So who are you and why did you cause such a commotion at the police headquarters. " Fugaku asked after calming himself down. He narrowed eyes and activated his three tomoe sharingan as he said those words. He was ready in case this person in front of him is an enemy.

Izanami, who Fugaku tried to pressure with his sharingan, didn't even flinch. Earlier she was in the presence of Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan so this kind of pressure is nothing to her. Especially when Fugaku was still concealing his Mangekeyou Sharingan.

She just used her own aura to protect Naruto from being affected by Fugaku's pressure. Despite being a nine-tailed Jinchuriki, Naruto is still a child, so he should not come in contact with such pressure at a young age. It's not good for one's physic.

' Wait, Is itachi so extreme because of his experience on the battlefield at a young age ' izanami thought as felt she might have solved why Itachi held such a mentality. His views on life and death isn't something that even Hiruzen or Danzo could instill. In fact compared to itachi they are simply naive in that aspect.

Thinking so Izanami glared at Fugaku and said , " Remove that pressure I don't want Naruto to become like your elder son "

" huh " Fugaku was dumbfounded at this. And most importantly he was very confused. Although he rarely shows it, his elder son is his pride. And everyone he met always say that they wished their children were like him. And this is the first time he has met someone who said they don't want their children to become like him.

Although Fugaku wanted to ask a million questions about what his son did wrong he still complied and retreated his pressure. He didn't want to become a victim like the rest of his clan were.

Seeing him cooperating obediently, Izanami nodded her head internally. She then retracted her aura that was shielding Naruto. After that she turned to Naruto and asked, " Naruto do you want to stay here and join this boring meeting or go and play with someone your age. Oh right there is this aunt who is also a friend of your mother here. I'm sure she would like to meet you "

She looked at Fugaku's eyes when she mentioned Mikoto. Fugaku, taking the hint, nodded his head in agreement.

" Mikoto, could you come here for a second?" he said as he called his wife.

Soon Mikoto came with a tray with three cups of tea. She was already making tea when Fugaku called her.

Fugaku then gestured to Naruto " you can go to the backyard and play with my second son who is also in a similar age to you. My wife will escort you " Although his expression tone didn't change there was a bit of warmth in his voice. Similar to how Kushina and Mikoto were friends, he and Minato were also friends. So naturally he is kind towards his friend's only son.

Naruto looked at Mikoto before looking at Izanami again. Although he couldn't tell why he wanted to go with this aunty and talk with her. And her being a friend of his mom's was also a reason.

Naruto always wanted to know about his parents so this is a great opportunity for him. But despite his eagerness he still needed to get Izanami's permission.

Izanami smiled and said, " Go, you can go and play to your heart's desire. After this meeting is over I'll come and see you "

Naruto nodded with a cheerful smile as he got up in a hurry. He then Skipped towards Mikoto like an excited rabbit.

Mikoto smiled gently at his behaviour. 'He is just like Kushina when we were, ' she thought as she took Naruto's hand. After bowing towards Izanami a little she left with Naruto.

After they left Izanami, who was smiling all the time, turned serious. Earlier she was like a big sister who was just here to accompany her younger brother but now she is like a queen who holds the authority of the whole world.

" Fugaku, let's talk, " she said in her authoritative tone.

Fugaku, although stunned at this sudden shift in character, managed to gather his bearings quickly. He also turned serious as he asked again , " Who are you and what do you want with the Uchiha clan? "

" My identity huh , well for one I'm the representative of the World Bank who came to claim the debt Konoha owed " hearing Izanami's words Fugaku's expression darkened.

' Shit shit they are already here ' he cursed in his head. He only got the news about their astronomical debt a few hours ago and now you are telling him the debt collector is already here. Where is justice when it is needed? Wasn't they supposed to give at least 2 days to discuss it with the clan elders?

" And apart from that I am also here to offer the Uchiha clan a proposal. " Izanami said, making Fugaku look at her with his eyes narrowed. It seems like this is more than collecting some debt money.

Fugaku exhaled a deep breath and asked, " What is your proposal."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

If you want to read some advanced chapters go to my Patreon Account.

patreon.com/Nauty_Manu