Chapter 4

In the land of fire in one of the small towns in one of the many casinos, there was an unusual crowd gathered. Although such a crowd gathering wouldn't be a surprise for a well known casino in the fire capital but for a third rate casino such as this it certainly is surprising. And what's more the crowd is just gathering around one gambling table.

On one side of the table there sat a fair-skinned woman with brown eyes and straight blonde hair that parts above her forehead. Her hair has shoulder-length bangs that frame her face and the rest reaches her lower back. She wears a grass-green haori with the kanji for "gamble" (賭, kake) on the back, inside a red circle. Underneath she wears a grey, kimono-style blouse with no sleeves, held closed by a broad, dark bluish-grey obi that matches her pants. Her blouse is closed quite low, revealing her sizable cleavage. She wears open-toed, strapped black sandals with high heels. She has red nail polish on both her fingernails and toenails and uses a soft pink lipstick.

She is Tsunade Senju the granddaughter of the first hokage Hashirama Senju. Like her grandfather she also has many titles. Such as Konoha's Slug Princess Tsunade , One of the legendary Sannin, The best as the world's strongest kunoichi and its greatest medical-nin. Although these titles are super cool, most people don't recognize Tsunade's name when hearing it. Because these days she is well known as The Legendary Sucker.

" 1...2...3... open" said the dealer as he showed the dice.

" Yeah, I won again" said one of guys who won the bet.

" Me too, today is my lucky day" said another.

Similar conversations were taking place in the gambling table except for Tsunade who gritted her teeth in losing again.

" Tsunade sama please let's stop for today. You have already spent most of our money. If you gamble even more we would have no money to spend on our food or for the inn. " said a fair-skinned woman of average height and slender build with onyx eyes and jet-black hair; her hair is straight and shoulder-length with bangs that cover her ears and frame her face. She wore a long bluish-black kimono with white trimmings, held closed by a white obi, and open-toed sandals with low heels. In her hand there is a pink pig.

This girl is Shizune . She is a jōnin of Konohagakure. An apprentice of Tsunade, Making her a talented medical-nin. She is also the niece of Tsunade's late lover. In her hand she held her pet Tonton. Due to Tsunade's irresponsible spending Shizune often had to endure hunger. But even so she didn't leave Tsunade. She will just beg and cry for Tsunade to stop her irresponsible actions. But sadly Tsunade never listened. Her stubbornness is something she inherited from her grandfather after all.

" don't worry about it Shizune, I will definitely win the next match. " Tsunade waved her concerns off like usual and placed another bet.

The others who saw placing a bet all unanimously placed theirs in the opposite one. This is how they won every match. Everyone who knew about Tsunade's reputation always placed their bet in the opposite one she placed as she never won a game.

But surprisingly this time it was different. When the dealer revealed the dice it was Tsunade who won. There were cries of despair as some of them lost a lot of money. The greediest ones even placed everything they had.

But Tsunade, contrary to what everyone expected, didn't seem happy. She even had a deep frown on her face. She immediately stood up and said, " Shizune we leaving pack everything quickly "

Shizune, although surprised, did as she was told without asking for any more details. As someone who went to war and survived, Tsunade's instinct for danger is not to be underestimated. She immediately collected their prize money and left the casino with Tsunade.