Morning Charms [OS/RP]

An always had the expectation of waking up every morning to some type of melody, whether that was waking up to the bass boosted speakers located outside of her Vivid Street home, or hearing her dad test out a new set of microphones that were gifted to him from Australia.

She was almost always woken up by some type of music.

Although this occasion was a bit different from the rest, it was a far more gentle voice, no lyrics were sung, it felt more like a hum.

An fluttered her eyes open as she shuffled around in the bed, spotting the pink of the walls, and the photographs that were hung on it. She also saw Kohane tying her hair into the pigtails that she'd always wear.

Sleeping over at Kohane's house for the first time actually made her realize something, she never really felt as calm as she did at that moment.

Hearing Kohane's voice, she almost didn't want to leave her current position and just simply listen to her forever.

Although, forever didn't last long before she was spotted awake.

Kohane turned her head slightly and spotted An with her eyes slightly open, gazing directly at her. "Ah– Good morning An-chan." Kohane smiled, double looping her hair tie to finish her pigtails.

She looked vaguely different from how An would usually see her. Kohane had her glasses on, she didn't have her iconic hat, and her hair wasn't properly straightened so her natural curls were quite obvious.

An loves Kohane's style, but she especially loved Kohane as an entirety, so there may be some biased involved.

"Morning 'Hane." An replied, leaning up as she spoke. "Can I just say, your singing is so beautiful? I mean I already knew that but..my gosh." She mentioned, moving over to where Kohane was sitting, resting her head onto her shoulder.

"Thank you..I didn't wake you up, did I?" She questioned.

"Even if you did, that was the best way I could've possibly been woken up..in years." An chuckled, taking Kohane's hand into her very own. "The very best...I feel awfully calm."

"Well..if you say so, I'm glad." Kohane replied, twirling An's loose strands of hair with her finger.

Between coffee or rock music blasting on the speaker in the early morning, An would opt for Kohane if she was an option.

It could be another biased opinion on her part, but to love a Kohane is something that cannot be forced.

Especially when her voice was the first thing she had fallen for.