Melodies [DR/RP]

“One day, I’m going to figure out how to play this..” An mentioned, carefully adjusting the tune of the instrument in her arms. “Then I’m going to play a song just for you.” She said, looking up to Kohane with a warm smile.

“In that case, I’ll be waiting patiently for that day.” Kohane replied, walking up behind the Shiraishi as she placed her hands onto her shoulder, placing a kiss at the top of her head.

An wasn’t usually seen holding instruments, as she usually specialized more on the vocal side of music, so seeing this sudden change in thought left Kohane with a shocked, but heartfelt impression of the girl.

Although each strum sounded as if someone was dragging a fork across a porcelain plate, the intentions remained the same day by day.

“You won’t need to be waiting long, I think I’m already getting the hang of it.” An smiled.

Upon striking the strings, it sounded so incredibly off tune it would’ve put Vivid Bad Squad’s career on jeopardy if they weren’t a vocal based group.

“You definitely are.” Kohane replied. 

Despite their distinctive differences of sharing their love, they had one similar form of love language, which was music. 

An has the lyrics prepared for Kohane, all of which expressing her true admiration, words that Kohane has always known to be true. Yet, she feels the need to extend that reach and twist the meanings into something better, something more cherishable than a verbal affirmation.