Ringtones [DR/RP]

“What if I told you that I muted every single notification in my phone except yours?” An questioned, twirling Kohane’s hair with her fingers as she rests on her chest.

Kohane tilted her head upwards, looking towards An. “Did you really?”

The night was gloomy, with the window facing away from the moon, only revealing a dim amount of light through the thin curtains of the bedroom. They were cuddling in practical darkness, only being aware of one another’s presence by the provided warmth and given light shining through.

“Of course..although I’d advise against messaging while standing in the same room..” She murmured.

“What was that?”

“Nothing..” An quickly replied, pressing her lips together as Kohane glanced towards her.

Kohane went silent for a few moments, which followed by another light appearing into the room as she turned on her phone. An hadn’t realized what she was actually doing until it was too late, yelping a bit as she watched Kohane hit the send button.

A loud squeaking sound immediately cued as her phone buzzed loudly on the nightstand, the two girls making immediate eye contact as it did.

A moment of silence remained for a few moments before Kohane broke it.

“Did you actually make my notification audio a hamster?”

Based on An’s chuckle, she was incredibly guilty of her crime. “To be fair, hamsters are cute..and so are you.”

Kohane sighed, she couldn’t be too disappointed when anything involved An, interlocking their fingers as she shuffled between An’s arms, placing her head onto hers.

“You’re very cute yourself.” Kohane whispered, beginning to flutter her eyes until they closed.