Sparkling Water [DR/RP]

Between the vibrant colors of the natural skies and the glisten of Kohane's eyes under the shimmering moonlight, An would change the dictionary to make it her very own version of the world.

That's her favorite feature of Kohane, and she would always say it without a singular doubt. If she had to choose another part, it'd be her smile.

"I think I may have just fallen in love all over again.." She muttered out, watching as Kohane poured them both drinks into heart shaped glasses they both found during a regular trip to the thrift shop.

"Hmm?" Kohane whips her head up. "Who may have caused that?" She questioned, sliding the cup perfectly onto An's side of the table before grabbing her own and taking a seat.

No matter what weekend plans they had made, it always somehow landed them both back on the same porch, although neither minded it, as it always left them alone to just be

"Well..you know her very well..." An began, holding back her laughter as she watched Kohane's expression turn into a deadpan.

It was the same stupid game, but Kohane began to play along either way. "Really now? How interesting."

"Yeah, and she's drinking sparkling water as we speak."

Kohane choked a bit upon hearing An's next words, looking up to An's wide smirk that she wore. They both made eye contact, slowly bursting into a moment of laughter.

"You're being way too cheesy right now.." Kohane mentioned, placing the cup onto the table as she leaned back.

"What can I say for myself?" She shrugged in response.

Kohane's smile was a constant throughout the evening they spent together, and An wished for it to never end. An questioned a bit what she could have done to deserve her, but there were better things to worry about.

Better things in question: The cup waiting for her, the winds blowing hair onto her face, and the love of her life sitting on the opposite side of the table.

Cheesy? Incredibly. Sweet? Of course. Bubbly? As always.