(Non)Writers [DR/RP]

“Thank goodness I’m not a writer.” An mentioned, practically hovering over Kohane’s hand as she was typing into a document.

Kohane turned to An, pulling her bangs back as she wore a confused expression. “What makes you say that?” She questioned, slightly nudging her head to the side.

“Because,” She paused. “I’d be too distracted writing your name.” She dropped her head onto Kohane’s shoulder.

Kohane thought about it for a second before letting out a soft chuckle, placing her hand over An’s.

“Then it’s a good thing I’m not a writer either.” She smiled. “If this wasn’t for school, the only thing I’d write about is you.”

“Really now?” An said through muffled noises as her head was still on Kohane.

“Of course.” Kohane replied, placing a soft kiss onto An’s head, ruffling her hair a bit until she eventually opted to rest her hand on An’s collarbone.

If they had a lie detector on them, it wouldn’t buzz whatsoever, as Kohane’s words were evident by her adornment towards that Shiraishi.

She wanted to stay like that for a while longer, but the clock was ticking and her assignment was not planning on typing itself out, an unfortunate ending.

But, company was enough for Kohane, especially when the person in question was An. She simply sighed as she returned her attention back to the computer.

An shuffled a bit to realign with Kohane’s adjustments, tapping on her arm momentarily.

“Now I’m really glad I'm not a writer..” An spoke up. “I can just cuddle up as I watch you type….” Her voice drained out as she glared at the title.

“The subject of Neuro-dynamic science.”

“That…stuff.” She said, practically shivering.