Late Night [DR/RP]

It's three in the morning, all regulated thoughts and activities are now either narrowed down to films, games, or anything involving an electronic device.

This night was focused on the concept of "online quizzes" to debate your "non-online" personality, although those quizzes have a 5% accuracy, they're still quite entertaining.

"So the first order of business..would you rather date me or date Shiraishi An?"

Kohane's eyes darted away while registering the question to her head. "You...are Shiraishi An." She eventually replied.

"Exactly." She nodded.

"I guess..date Shiraishi An..I thought we were doing a personality test?" Kohane questioned, attempting to glance over the computer but failing as An pulled the computer onto her lap.

"Right..right! You got your results righttttt— (A bit more emphasis on the stretch of the word 'right') here." An turned the laptop only for Kohane to realize that it was in fact not the same website they were on five seconds ago but a freshly made Google document.

The 'results' read: "Cute, very cute, and cuter."

"You most definitely wrote this." Kohane looked back up, seeing the typical stupid smirk on An's face.

"I'm not too sure, the results never lie." An winked, tossing the screen back.

"Potentially no lies but perhaps some biased involvement by a certain girl..."

"Perhaps the one who's wearing my sweater at the given moment." She mentioned.

99% polyester and 1% love, at least in An's usual words.

"When we get married, technically all of our property will be shared, so therefore I'll own this sweater." An mentioned, tossing a popcorn into the air (and missing).

While An's argument wasn't technically flawed, it was beginning to go off topic from the falsely represented personality test. However, arguments with An are the equivalent of sitting in a drive thru and asking for a seasonal item while it's off season, it mostly ends with a few laughs and maybe extra words of encouragement for the trouble.

With An, replace the encouragement with affirmations, then it'd work out perfectly.

"Anyways..new–" An stopped mid-sentence as she ate another few pieces of popcorn (butter-scotch is too good to forget). "New test." She paused again, but to type out a URL onto the computer. "Okay..would you rather kiss Shiraishi An or no?"

Kohane stared blankly for a moment. "Maybe later."

"Technically a yes, I'll mark it."