Cure [DR/RP]

“I left..for five minutes,” Kohane’s eyes appeared to glow in An’s perspective, but it was just the fairy lights above them. She had a mug of coffee in one hand and watermelon gummies in the other, only one made sense in the context.

An was sitting on her bed, bundled up in a mess of blankets. “I don’t think I'm gonna make it, Kohane–! I’m going to get hy–hypo–whatever it’s called–!” She whined, overly shivering. It would’ve been concerning if it wasn’t for the fact the heater was on and outside was above average for being past eight. “I need warmth–I need contact–Kohane!” 

She sighed, her narrowed expression not lasting too long before going back to a soft smile, her brows resting in a curve. Grabbing the small table from the corner of the room, she placed the two objects onto it before sitting down next to the shivering girl.

Is she serious or acting? Nevermind, she’s smiling. “An-chan, you’ll be alright, I think there’s a total of zero cases of catching hypothermia indoors, especially during the spring…and in an area that doesn’t even snow.” Kohane reassured, slightly pulling the blanket back to rub her arms.

“I hope so..” An leaned closer to Kohane, nudging her head on one of Kohane’s pigtails. “Ah–your hair is so soft—It feels just like a pillow–!..I could fall asleep right with you.” Shockingly, not the most confusing compliment from her to Kohane, yet she couldn’t properly connect the dots. “You’re so warm too..I think I've been cured!” 

“So..does that mean you’d like to drink your coffee now?” Kohane lifted her finger towards the table. An glanced that direction briefly, only to immediately snuggle back onto her girlfriend.

“I’d rather stay with you..” She softly replied. It’s not like Kohane was going anywhere, they were quite literally at her house. Kohane didn’t say anything back, she already accepted the whole part-time girlfriend full-time pillow role at the start of their relationship.

An was undoubtedly clingy, it was immediately proven by the first touch of her skin, which couldn’t have possibly been warmer despite her previous statements of being ridiculously and unreasonably cold.