To Adore [OS/RP]

An has a constant feeling in her heart that she’s truly won, maybe not a lottery but won a girl kind and beautiful to where wealth was no longer the concern.

Strolling along the sidewalk with their hands intertwining with one another's, she wouldn’t take anything back if given the opportunity. 

The purity of it all, youthful love always knew how to strike in all contexts. 

Literary fictions will always spill that couple’s love is something impossible to replicate, something that could never be understood unless the reader has experienced it. An didn’t get that idea, she always assumed it was a straightforward idea, one that she’d eventually catch up with and learn to admire.

That’s where Kohane Azusawa was brought into the mix, her very first love.

It all started with a shared kiss by the bridge, their arms locked with one another. An never felt emotion as strong as when she sat there in the moment. Kohane’s eyes reflection the sunlight perfectly, the tones of her clothing and summer hat shining through the blazing lighting. 

“She looked like an angel.” Is all An could describe that day, pulling the girl closer to her.

First hesitating as she started spilling admiration that she never even knew that she held. An had always known that Kohane was and always would be the one for her, but this felt so much more different, it felt as if she wasn’t living a reality, but was in some sort of film. 

Feeling her lips on hers for the very first time, it was quick, yet changed her entire perspective on Kohane as she watched the blonde nervously chuckle, pressing her index finger onto her own lips, seemingly avoiding eye contact.

The world seemed somewhat brighter than it did just prior, furthering her previous feelings.

Her hands returned back onto Kohane’s wrist, delicately taking a hold of them yet again. “Does that mean..we’re..” An paused, not hiding the fact that her nose and ears were burning up, the emotion was quite obvious.

Kohane’s golden curls blew gently in the wind, her lips were glossy and slightly parted as she carefully thought out her next words. 

“I would like to try something with you..because I do love you, that hasn’t changed.” She nodded, affirming An’s question. 

An wished to pull for another kiss, but figured that between their heated faces and the wary passerbyers, there’d always be another time for such a thing.

“I love you too.” So much more than what even An herself could comprehend, but she just couldn’t exactly get the words for.

The first days went by slowly, but beautifully. They had decided together over a carefully thought out exchange of messages that they’d be late to announcing their relationship.

It was new and blossoming, both of their first relationships, and they wanted to make it a good one.

They took strolls on their way to school, taking a minute to indulge in a hug as it was time to part ways. Twirling her hair between her fingers, it somewhat burned to let go of Kohane.

She felt wary, felt a whole mess of emotions that couldn’t be communicated in words, Kohane returned those feelings but was willing to accept An’s and use it to better manage their relationship.

“You’re glowing, An-chan.” Kohane smiled, taking a small strand of An’s hair and putting it behind her ear.

An shook her head in response. “I doubt that.” 

“I’m positive, you look so much different..in an astonishing way.” She insisted.

One part of An wanted to bring up the; “You are even more!” debate, but figured that could be saved for better things.