Chapter 3 - I Want That So Bad

*

                                      Sadie's P.O.V

                                                 *

I feel so upset. I have no right to feel deflated that nothing happened with Nick and I but I can't help but feel a little down about it. What would have come from it really? A one night stand and a load of what if moments?

Most likely.

My thumb hovers over Nicks name and number that he saved in WhatsApp. Fuck it. What's the point?

The train trolley rattles along the carriage stopping at me.

"Are you sure you don't want anything darling? It's a long way to London." The lady pushing the cart asks me again.

"I'll take a tea actually. Thank you." She nods and makes my tea for me forewarning that it's hot. I smile politely even thought I want to tell her "No shit Sherlock, it's boiling fucking water you've put into that cup with a tea bag."

"Thank you." I pay and she rattles further along the carriage.

I should have a hangover for the amount of alcohol I put away last night but nothing. Nada. Just a whole lot of self pity instead.

Get me back to London so I can wallow in sadness in my own space.

                                              *

                                     Nicks P.O.V

                                              *

"Ay, Folio. Do you know if the other girls still here?" I'm referring to Sadie but I know that Folio was wrapped up in his own shit last night so definitely won't be remembering names.

"Who?" He asks as he twirls his sticks.

"Sadie, the red haired girl." I elaborate and he smirks at me.

"Nah, sorry dude. No idea. Where the fuck is Noah?" We're all waiting in the lobby. It's not like Noah to be late to anything. Ever. I hadn't even noticed that he was late, my mind elsewhere.

"Are the other girls still here?" I press further and Nick shrugs.

"I don't know. Cassidy and Noah's girl are still here, they're seeing us tonight actually. I don't think the girl Noah was with has any idea who we are though. No idea about the rest... Fucksake where is he?" Folio pulls out his phone and calls Noah walking away from Jolly and myself.

"You okay Nick?" Jolly asks.

"Yeah, yeah ... just tired. Late night." I reply. I wish I had said something else to Sadie but what was there to say. Anything else that happened would have just made today feel even worse.

I'm not like this. I don't get hung up on someone that I met for one night. Usually people go there separate ways and move on forgetting about each other. We didn't even do anything. Fucking feelings.

"He's on his way." Folio sighs making his way back over to us.

"Is he okay?" Jolly asks and Folio chuckles.

"Oh yeah, I think he's getting carried away with this girl. Apparently she's different. He seems to actually like her." Folio explains and I sympathise with Noah. I spent maximum seven hours with Sadie and I can't get her out of my head.

"Fair enough. They all seemed nice." Jolly replies calmly.

"Yeah, nice is one word to describe them." Folio laughs just as Noah rushes into the lobby out of breath.

"Sorry. We were at an arcade and I didn't realise the time. Are we just going straight to the venue?" Noah puffs as he reaches us.

"You took her to an arcade?" Jolly asks less than impressed.

"Actually Jolly she took me to an arcade." Noah smirks knowing he has the upper hand.

"Fucking nerds." I laugh making Noah huff.

"Whatever let's go." Noah grunts and we all take our leave.

                                                *

Glasgow was great. The crowd went crazy for every act that was performing tonight even though Noah accidentally turned the mic off.

We're all back stage after the set, Noah seems stressed even though we just put on a great performance and we know it. He's pacing back and forth trying to figure something out with Folio.

"Dude you all good?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"No, not really. I should have told Margo." I look at him confused.

"Told her what?" I reply and Noah looks straight at me.

"I didn't tell her that I'm in the band that she's seeing tonight. She was right at the front with her friend and she looked so upset. I should have told her." Noah rambles running his hands through his hair, something he always does when he's stressed.

"Dude just talk to her I'm sure she'll understand." I tell Noah who sighs.

"Cassidy says she's not mad anymore, she wanted to leave though. I think she's gonna talk to you after the show." Folio says phone in hand clearly reading a message that's come from this Cassidy girl. Noah starts to walk away from us, obviously pissed off with himself. Jolly looks between me and Folio before deciding to go after Noah.

"Just leave him. He might just want a minute to himself." I tell Jolly who shrugs and goes back to sitting chilling in the chair. "Why didn't he tell her?" I ask the boys.

"I think he wanted to but didn't know how. I don't know. You know what a small handful of the fans are like." Folio replies.

"Tonight was fire! I'm looking forward to the rest of the tour." Jolly says and I nod in agreement.

We've only played a couple of shows in the U.K so far but each one seems to get better and better. We have a couple more U.K and Ireland venues and then we're off to Europe which is always good fun.

When Noah returns it's obvious he's been back on stage with the band we're supporting and he doesn't seem as stressed as before.

"We good to go? I'm starving." I ask and Folio who shakes his head.

"I'm gonna stay back but if you wanna head off and get something to eat we can finish up here." Folio replies and I feel bad for not helping out.

"Nah it's all good. I can wait." I huff. "What are we waiting for?"

"The girls." Noah replies as he starts to gather his stuff.

"You're not gonna go out there after the show to find them are you?" Jolly asks concerned.

"Noooo, I've sent someone to find them. I need to make things right with Margo. I feel really bad about it." Noah explains.

Fifteen minutes later Margo and Cassidy are guided by a woman wearing a suit to where we are backstage. Noah instantly makes his way towards Margo wrapping her up in his arms. I can't help but feel a pang of jealousy.

I want that.

I want that so bad.

———————————————————————————

Sorry guys this is a short lil chapter but I'm trying to set the tone ahaha

The next one will be longer promise!

Ly