Chapter 7 - Two Whole Fucking Days

*

                                       Sadie's P.O.V

*

Fuck me. My head is fucking pounding. I slowly open my eyes, the room too bright willing for me to close them again. I grab my phone to check the time. 5.30 am.

I never replied to Nick last night not knowing what to say. Instead I opted for another bottle of red and evidently fell asleep on the sofa.

I pick myself up off of the sofa my head feels fuzzy, my mouth feeling like it doesn't quite belong to me. I drag my feet as I make my way to my bed, texting my boss that I'm sick and I won't be in today.

Fuck dealing with them when I'm hanging.

                                                  *

My heads still thumping at lunch time when I wake again. I pull up my WhatsApp messages with Nick my thumbs hover over the keyboard with what to say.

Sadie - Hey! I've had to call in sick to work but if your still down to meet today here's my pin :)

I attach my address to the end of the message hoping that it isn't too late.

I just want to see him one last time.

                                             *

Nicks P.O.V

                                             *

I make my way down to the hotel gym to clear my head bumping into Noah as soon as I walk in. I should have known he would be down here. I walk over to him knowing that I need to apologise about last night.

"Hey Noah, sorry about last night. I think I got a little more drunk than I anticipated. I didn't mean to piss you off." I tell Noah who smirks at my apology.

"Hey it's alright dude, just let me tell her that myself next time." Noah laughs and I wonder if Margo can hear us as she runs on the treadmill.

"Dude my fucking head is pounding." I groan picking up the weights joining Noah in his workout.

"As it should be. You didn't even drink that much?" Noah replies.

"Ugh, I know. What the fuck is going on with me." I laugh knowing exactly what's going on with me. It's weird keeping it from my best friend but I don't know if Margo and Sadie have spoken and if I've even come up in their conversation if they have. "Ay, so rest of the tour is going to be sick!" I continue genuinely excited for what's to come.

"Aw man I can't wait. I asked Margo to come but I can't seem to convince her." Noah tells me. I honestly can't remember the last time that he was so besotted with a girl.

"Why won't she come?" I ask and he quickly glances over to Margo.

"She needs to go home before she moves out to L.A. So she's gotta visit family, pack up her things. All that kinda shit." Noah says eyes still firmly on Margo and I can't help but wonder if she even has her music turned on while she runs.

"She got a place there yet?"

"I don't think so..."

"Are we gonna have a new lodger Noah?" I smirk knowing full well Noah's probably already offered for Margo to stay at ours.

"Possibly." He smirks back and we go back to working out. "Are you coming swimming later?"

"Bro you bet your ass I am." I laugh as Margo makes her way over to us.