Chapter 14 - We Just Fit

*

                                     Nicks P.O.V

                                                *

Jolly and I are sitting at the kitchen table scrolling through our phones with a mug of coffee each just as Margo walks in. Jolly's like a zombie in the morning, you mostly get grunts and sighs until he's been fed.

"This yours?" I ask Margo holding up a book that's been left on the table.

"Mhmm. You wanna borrow it?" She asks making Jolly chuckle. Two can play that game.

"Yeah, only if it's dirty." I reply as she digs through cupboards searching for something.

"Probably is. I've just started it. Do you guys want breakfast?" She asks a pan in hand.

"Please, do you need help?" Jolly grumbles as I flick through the pages of the book. Jesus fuck this is basically just porn in font.

"Nah, it's all good. I'm just making Turkish eggs." Margo tells us as she starts to cook.

"The fuck is a Turkish egg?" I ask still flicking through the pages.

"Do you want one or not?" She fires back sassily.

"Yes please." I reply as Noah walks into the room. "Your girlfriend likes dirty books." I smirk at Noah holding up the book as he makes his way over to Margo.

"Good for her. Anyone want coffee?" Noah asks and I shake my head zoning out and read the front page. This could be fun.

"Chapter One." I declare hearing Margo groan in frustration at my behaviour.

"You're not really gonna read that out loud are you?" Margo asks whilst she tries to tackle three tasks at once.

"Yeah, I'll be the audiobook as you cook. I thought I was being helpful." I sarcastically tell Margo with a smirk and continue to read her book out loud for everyone to hear. Jolly chuckles at me mimicking each character whilst Margo and Noah completely zone me out whilst they both make us all breakfast.

I finally stop reading as Noah and Margo bring the food over.

"These look fire Mar." Jolly says digging into his food.

"Thanks, I hope they taste as good as they look." Margo awkwardly replies seemingly uncomfortable at the compliment.

"Thanks." We all say in unison to Margo and I dig into my eggs.

"No worries." Margo replies taking a bite of her own food.

"I didn't know you could cook Mar." Jolly says his plate almost cleared already.

"I didn't know I could either." Margo laughs lightly.

"She can cook, plays guitar and drums and tells guys to shut the fuck up in bars. Damn Noah, got yourself a wife there." I wink at Noah referring to the conversation that Jolly, Folio and I had in the bar the other night. Noah's cheeks redden at the statement, it's clearly something he's thought about or else he wouldn't be blushing.

"Ay, Nick did you know Sadie's coming to visit." Noah asks.

What the fuck.

"What? When?" I ask. I don't believe it. She's coming. I need to see her. I have no chill, I need to know when she's going to be here. I hear Jolly chuckling next to me but I'm clinging onto those words. Sadie's coming to visit.

"Today. We're going to pick her up in an hour." Noah smirks at me. Clearly someone's slipped up somewhere because I know for sure I didn't mention Sadie to him.