Mafia' s Love # 4

( short note ........ Hey butterflies if you are reading my story then please do comment on it so that I can do what you actually think about this and it will help me too )

Author pov ....

Venom asked her in a cold tone..."i am asking you something princess".....Anne pushed him and yelled at Venom ...."How dare you touch me , get out you fucking cheater"...... But another moment she got pinned to the wall by him and slowly wishpered on her lips....."wow! How easily you said that I am Chester but what you did is nothing right"....."You - "....... before she could talk he grabbed her jaw aggressively........"if that day I knew your actual intention I am not supposed to be here now"...... He said in scary voice and jerked her off . While coughing she said..."oh really, then what you are doing here ?".....with teary eyes....."why you are caring if something happened to me"......he doesn't reply and turned to leave....."you don't have answer right"...she chuckled sadly ......"of course I have and it just because of your this face , i always pity on you otherwise what you have done no one can forgive you" ......... He turned to her with blood shot eyes, walk closed to her ....."get ready for hell because I don't spare who cheat on me".......he left from there .

She seat on the floor and crying her heart our ...."why God just why"..... crying

Meanwhile in the car was looking at his phone..."it's time to show up , may your soul get peace love" .

Next Morning......

"D -da-ad y-you-r-r bre-,eak-,kfa-ast " .......with shaking hands she served her dad but next moment a slap land on her cheek ......"is this what you called breakfast you bitch" .....he shouted at her , Anne looked at her dad with teary eyes....."bu-ut da- "......cut of by another slap and throw the food on the floor......"don't you dare to talk back Clean this and get out".....he shouted and left

At University.....

Aane came to the university but everyone was looking at her in a weird expression because she was wearing baggy clothes which are covering her body completely. ....."Hey Anne"
She turned to her friend and hugged Anne ...."ahhh"......"what happened Anne"..... "n-nothing happened" ....... "Ok let's go"

Liza her friend asked...."Anne why are you wearing this kind of clothes you don't like them right" ....she raised her one eyebrow....."n-no actually i thought to follow trend" ....."oh" ......"Anne you know Venom leave the university yesterday" ...... "WHAT" ......"shssss why are you shouting" ....."no nothing"......"ok let's go to the class"....."hmmm" ......Anne in mind: how can he leave the university but why , what he is planning now , oh god please help him .

Venom pov....

"Get everything ready" ...."ok sir" the man bow to him and left the room ......"the pain you give me i will give the more pain you deserve miss Anne or Shin i can say" he smirk.

To be continued