Mafia's love # 18

Everything got silent no more firing "Sir everything is okay now we checked everything"  a guard said  "Good , everyone go back to work and clean this message"  Venom said and walked towards his room , opened the room door and found Anne aka Shin in the corner of the room "Are you okay? " He asked standing in the door frame.

She ran to him and hugged him tightly  "I was so scared thank God you are okay"  she was crying , he was not able to control his emotions and hugged her back, it made her feel relief  "I am okay don't worry" he said and pushed her away, walked past her  "Why are you doing this"  Venom just looked at her then he got a call from Jen

He walked out of the room  "Mam what is this why didn't you call me, when you need me" Venom smiled a little and said "You are always one whom I need the most but you left me"  after 5 min silence  "You know the reason and i am not aware of this attack otherwise I would be there before you know"  Venom smiled sadly and before he could said anything BOOM .

Fire was every and the blast happened in Venom's room Where Anne aka Shin was there . Venom's world got stopped on the other hand Jen was shouting his name after listening to the blast happen and the phone slipped from his hand and ran towards the room.

Time skip
Venom was sitting outside of the emergency room where the doctor took his love , even after he got betrayed he was not ready to leave her and after what happened he believed that she was telling the truth and for not listening to her he was in that condition.  "Sir doctor is here" he hurriedly looked up and went to him "Doctor how is she"  he asked in a worried tone but didn't show

"She is fine but the things that happened suddenly made her get shocked and she is in a coma now"  the time these words left from his mouth Venom grabbed his throat and pinned him to the wall.  "HOW . DARE . YOU "  everyone tried to separate him from the doctor.

After a while:
Venom sitting near Anne aka Shin holding her hand "I am giving you my words who try to hurt you i will not leave them and not that SHIN" 

To be continued